Christ Church By The Sea Um Children Center
- Christ Church By The Sea Um Children Center is a community of people mostly from Newport Beach and Costa Mesa who gather weekly on the Balboa Peninsula to celebrate the love of god and to grow in faith together through learning, praying, having fun, and serving others.
- We are young, seniors and every age in between. We love the tiniest ones in our midst, celebrate the creativity and wisdom of children, and rejoice in the exuberance of youth.
- We are grateful for the variety of experience and knowledge which comes with adulthood and appreciate the wisdom of our elders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newport Beach Grades: PK-K | 217 students
600 Saint Andrews Road
Newport Beach, CA 92663
(949)574-2234 1.1 PK-K
- Corona Del Mar Grades: 9-12 | 14 students
1111 Bayside Drive-suite 250
Corona Del Mar, CA 92625 1.8 9-12
- Costa Mesa Grades: PK-8 | 307 students
1964 Orange Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949)574-7411 2.5 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.