Christ Church By The Sea Um Children Center
Tel: (949) 673-8233
- Christ Church By The Sea Um Children Center is a community of people mostly from Newport Beach and Costa Mesa who gather weekly on the Balboa Peninsula to celebrate the love of god and to grow in faith together through learning, praying, having fun, and serving others.
- We are young, seniors and every age in between. We love the tiniest ones in our midst, celebrate the creativity and wisdom of children, and rejoice in the exuberance of youth.
- We are grateful for the variety of experience and knowledge which comes with adulthood and appreciate the wisdom of our elders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Costa Mesa Grades: PK-8 | 260 students
657 Victoria Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
(949) 642-0411 3.1 PK-8
- Costa Mesa Grades: PK-12 | 155 students
2987 Mesa Verde East
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714) 783-7070 5 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.