Christ Lutheran Church & School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (541) 267-3851
- Christ Lutheran School seeks to provide a Christ-centered environment, supporting and uplifting fellow believers to boldly carry God's message of redemption to our community and the world.
- We will provide a safe and happy Christian environment with educational and developmental experiences for school age children in our congregation, the unchurched in our community and children from other Christian churches.
- The most important issue from a Christian perspective is the spiritual welfare of the child.
- Many churches, moved by Christian concern, have started schools. Scripture lays great emphasis on the responsibility of parents to educate their children.
- It is our goal to assist the family in this endeavor.
- A Christian school offers the opportunities for Christian education, witness, and evangelism.
- Ideally, a Christian setting should help the child develop good habits in all areas of life.
- Within the positive environment of a Christian school, children are best able to grow, mature, and develop a solid faith in Jesus Christ, a faith that will sustain them throughout life.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
My 3 daughters attend Christ Lutheran in Coos Bay and are thriving! I love the small class sizes where the teachers know every strength and weakness of their students and can tailor the lessons to best benefit each individual child. My investment in my girls'' education is well justified with the awesome experiences and education they''re receiving at Christ Lutheran!
- Posted by Parent - mahaf
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.