Clementine Montessori School nurtures children to become confident, capable contributors in a diverse and ever-changing world.
Founded in the philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori, we inspire children to explore the world, appreciate differences, and embrace challenges. We recognize the uniqueness of each child, seek out the opportunities of our urban setting, and cultivate independence, social responsibility, environmental stewardship, and global citizenship.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Enrollment: 51 students
- Yearly Tuition: $15,000
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Please note tuition rates vary with children\'s age and program selected.
- Clementine has just moved to an incredible new location and can now serve 80 children with 5 mixed-aged (18-months - 6 years) classrooms. Clementine Montessori strives to achieve best practices in implementing the Montessori Method. Strong fidelity to the Montessori Method has been shown to provide better outcomes for students. To this end, Clementine Montessori employs fully certified Montessori lead teachers as well as fully certified experienced assistant teachers. Each multi-age classroom allows children to interact with a wide variety of children. The older children give lessons to younger children, thereby solidifying their conceptual understanding. The younger children look up to the older children as role models and aspire to one day complete the same work.Classrooms are fully equipped with traditional Montessori materials and heavy emphasis is placed on their daily use. Children are encouraged to fully explore and engage with the materials which offer concrete examples of complex concepts. The Montessori Classroom is arranged into different areas, Math, Language, Cultural, Sensorial, and Practical Life. Within this environment, children receive lessons from their teachers and are also entrusted with the independence to choose their own work and follow their interests. The teacher functions as a guide who leads each child through the materials at his/her own pace. Each morning at Clementine, the children have a full three hours of uninterrupted work time. This allows children to develop concentration, coordination, independence, and order, a hallmark of a Montessori education. The uninterrupted work period is followed by circle time, coming together as a community is an integral part of the classroom environment.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Clementine Montessori cost?
Clementine Montessori's tuition is approximately $15,000 for private students.
Does Clementine Montessori offer a summer program?
Yes, Clementine Montessori offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Clementine Montessori?
The application deadline for Clementine Montessori is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Clementine Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.