Coe-brown Northwood Academy
- Coe-Brown Northwood Academy, founded in 1867, is a comprehensive secondary institution offering the highest quality curriculum of studies to the residents of Northwood, Strafford, and surrounding towns.
- Our educational programs and opportunities are accessible to both traditional and non-traditional learners, responsive to the diverse needs of an ever-changing community, and consistent with state and federal laws supporting the education of our youth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||717 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||61 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: 9-12 | 539 students
325 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
(603)229-4700 18.3 9-12
- Dover Grades: 9-12 | 526 students
197 Dover Point Rd
Dover, NH 03820
(603)742-3206 19.2 9-12
- Manchester Grades: 6-12 | 386 students
2108 River Road
Manchester, NH 03104
(603)669-4524 17.8 6-12
- Merrimack Grades: NS-12 | 286 students
517 Boston Post Rd
Merrimack, NH 03054
(603)880-6832 33.4 NS-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.