Coe-brown Northwood Academy
- Coe-Brown Northwood Academy, founded in 1867, is a comprehensive secondary institution offering the highest quality curriculum of studies to the residents of Northwood, Strafford, and surrounding towns.
- Our educational programs and opportunities are accessible to both traditional and non-traditional learners, responsive to the diverse needs of an ever-changing community, and consistent with state and federal laws supporting the education of our youth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||717 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||61 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: 9-12 | 539 students
325 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
(603) 229-4700 18.3 9-12
- Dover Grades: 9-12 | 400 students
197 Dover Point Rd
Dover, NH 03820
(603) 742-3206 19.2 9-12
- Manchester Grades: 6-12 | 386 students
2108 River Road
Manchester, NH 03104
(603) 669-4524 17.8 6-12
- Merrimack Grades: PK-12 | 251 students
517 Boston Post Rd
Merrimack, NH 03054
(603) 880-6832 33.4 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.