Coe-brown Northwood Academy
- Coe-Brown Northwood Academy, founded in 1867, is a comprehensive secondary institution offering the highest quality curriculum of studies to the residents of Northwood, Strafford, and surrounding towns.
- Our educational programs and opportunities are accessible to both traditional and non-traditional learners, responsive to the diverse needs of an ever-changing community, and consistent with state and federal laws supporting the education of our youth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||717 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||61 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: 9-12 | 539 students
325 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301
(603)229-4700 18.3 9-12
- Dover Grades: 9-12 | 526 students
197 Dover Point Rd
Dover, NH 03820
(603)742-3206 19.2 9-12
- Manchester Grades: 6-12 | 386 students
2108 River Road
Manchester, NH 03104
(603)669-4524 17.8 6-12
- Merrimack Grades: NS-12 | 286 students
517 Boston Post Rd
Merrimack, NH 03054
(603)880-6832 33.4 NS-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.