Corinth Montessori School
- Corinth Montessori School is closely to the Montessori Method. This method was developed by Italian educator, Dr. Maria Montessori, in the early twentieth century.
- The Method is built upon the idea that children develop and think differently than adults, and that they are competent beings, capable of self-directed learning.
- To encourage this capability, Dr. Montessori developed and refined numerous objects and tools that facilitate every phase of development, from motor skills to concrete knowledge to abstraction.
- Language, mathematics, spatial learning, self-discovery, music and art - they're all incorporated into the Montessori approach.
- We encourage children to work at their own pace in a non-competitive atmosphere, to gain an understanding of themselves and develop a sensitivity to others.
- Children may work alone or in groups, all in an atmosphere of courtesy and respect.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Desoto Grades: PK-6 | 257 students
301 E Beltline Rd
Desoto, TX 75115
(972)223-6450 41.1 PK-6
- Desoto Grades: K-12 | 15 students
1221 E. Parkerville Road
Desoto, TX 75115
(972)230-1838 42.5 K-12
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.