Denton Calvary Academy
- As Denton`s only University-Model school, DCA offers families the gift of time by blending professional instruction with parental oversight to give students a successful, college-preparatory education set in a Christian environment.
- We are a Christ-centered community that seeks to affirm, encourage and equip families as we work together to educate the hearts and minds of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
Texas Association of Accredited Private Schools (TAAPS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
House System, National Honor Society
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir - Middle School and High School, Drama Club, Jazz Combo, Praise Band
- DCA is a Christ-centered, biblically based, University-Model School dedicated to upholding the importance of family as we partner with committed Christian parents in the education of their children. Accordingly, DCA`s faculty, staff, and coaches are dedicated to the premise that parental involvement is vital to a child`s success in school and in life.
- We have taken the best of traditional, public, private and home schooling and integrated them into one model of education. In light of that, students attend classes on a university-style schedule (either two or three days a week) while spending the additional days at home under the guidance of their parents. Essentially, the University-Model School schedule gives parents the gift of time and the ability to actively participate in their child`s education.
- In summary, the combined strength of dedicated parents at home, passionate teachers at school, and committed coaches both on and off the field creates an environment in which students thrive and develop a passion for learning, both academically and spiritually.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students