Creative Montessori Learning Center
- Creative Montessori Learning Center is the oldest and largest independent childcare center in East Palo Alto.
- It provides preschool and daycare in a warm, nurturing environment for its children.
- CMLC is greatly respected in the community for the academic success of its graduates.
- It has received awards for its food program, which includes breakfast, lunch, and two snacks.
- Our staff includes Montessori trained teachers and assistants. One third of the staff has been at the school for more than 10 years.
- We hold the parent- child-teacher relationship to be very important.
- We reinforce it through direct communication and workshops. We consult parents regularly and encourage them to be involved with our program.
- CMLC is available to everyone without regard to race, color religion, national, origin or sex.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Creative Montessori Learning Center is Open Mind School (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Menlo Park Grades: PK-12
1215 O'Brien Dr
Menlo Park, CA 94025
(650)260-3805 0.4 PK-12
- Palo Alto Grades: K-8 | 21 students
735 Green Street
Palo Alto, CA 94303
(650)795-1633 0.5 K-8
- Palo Alto Grades: 9-12 | 253 students
1041 Myrtle St
Palo Alto, CA 94303
(650)688-0850 0.9 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.