Creative Montessori Learning Center
- Creative Montessori Learning Center is the oldest and largest independent childcare center in East Palo Alto.
- It provides preschool and daycare in a warm, nurturing environment for its children.
- CMLC is greatly respected in the community for the academic success of its graduates.
- It has received awards for its food program, which includes breakfast, lunch, and two snacks.
- Our staff includes Montessori trained teachers and assistants. One third of the staff has been at the school for more than 10 years.
- We hold the parent- child-teacher relationship to be very important.
- We reinforce it through direct communication and workshops. We consult parents regularly and encourage them to be involved with our program.
- CMLC is available to everyone without regard to race, color religion, national, origin or sex.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Palo Alto Grades: K-8 | 21 students
735 Green Street
Palo Alto, CA 94303
(650)795-1633 0.5 K-8
- East Palo Alto Grades: 9-12 | 253 students
1041 Myrtle St
East Palo Alto, CA 94303
(650)688-0850 0.9 9-12
- Menlo Park Grades: NS-PK | 48 students
641 Coleman Ave
Menlo Park, CA 94025
(650)322-3535 1.1 NS-PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.