Open Mind School
Open Mind School is a private school located in Menlo Park with a 0-5-year-old program, early learning readiness program and K-12 classrooms.
OMS also has onsite afterschool programs, drop-in classes, part-time and full-time programs.
OMS contracts educational consultants, behaviorists, mental health clinicians, art therapists, music teachers, speech therapists, and sensory-motor experts to support students throughout their schooling experience.
Educators and content specialists work collaboratively to enhance the learning experience for students in their core subject areas.
OMS classrooms transcend the classroom walls to local community spaces including offsite aquatics programs, tech centers for robotics and coding, and industrial kitchens for culinary arts programs.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- OMS runs applications on a rolling basis based on space available and family fit. OMS values siblings attending together, families interested in a forward-thinking and collaborative model, and those who are open to a mixed demographic of students learning together.
Endorse Open Mind School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.