Crestview Preparatory School
- Crestview is a regional school, and attracts students from a number of local communities, Crestview has the essence of a neighborhood school.
- It is a neighborhood created by a shared value for a child and family friendly academic environment where respect and responsibility are practiced. Our intimate community is created by both Crestview's size and the engagement of parents and extended family.
- The strong culture of parent participation creates friendships among parents as well as children, creating a supportive environment in which to raise children and a shared sense of responsibility for all the children of the school.
- When given the opportunity, Crestview families are ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work for the good of the community, and when done working together, they can often be found playing together.
- The connection among Crestview children and families continues long after the school day ends, even years after students graduate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Deposit: $1225 New Family Fee: $1000|
|Admissions Director||Michele Poteet|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Debate Team, Environmental Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band and Orchestra
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- As you explore Crestview for your child, we offer these three reasons to answer the question, "Why Crestview "
- A Family-Centered, Student-Driven School Community
- A Respect for Childhood
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Canada FlintridgeGrades: PK-8 | 388 students
4490 Cornishon Ave
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
- PasadenaGrades: K-8 | 347 students
1720 Kinneloa Canyon Rd
Pasadena, CA 91107
- PasadenaGrades: K-8
1005 Armada Drive
Pasadena, CA 91103
- PasadenaGrades: KG-12 | 859 students
1030 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106
- CalabasasGrades: PK-8 | 118 students
1666 Las Virgenes Canyon Road
Calabasas, CA 91302
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.