- Crestview is a regional school, and attracts students from a number of local communities, Crestview has the essence of a neighborhood school.
- It is a neighborhood created by a shared value for a child and family friendly academic environment where respect and responsibility are practiced. Our intimate community is created by both Crestview's size and the engagement of parents and extended family.
- The strong culture of parent participation creates friendships among parents as well as children, creating a supportive environment in which to raise children and a shared sense of responsibility for all the children of the school.
- When given the opportunity, Crestview families are ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work for the good of the community, and when done working together, they can often be found playing together.
- The connection among Crestview children and families continues long after the school day ends, even years after students graduate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Deposit: $1225 New Family Fee: $1000|
|Admissions Director||Michele Poteet|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band and Orchestra, Debate Team, Environmental Club, Intramural Sports Debate Team, Band and Orchestra,
- As you explore Crestview for your child, we offer these three reasons to answer the question, "Why Crestview?"
- A Family-Centered, Student-Driven School Community
- A Respect for Childhood
- School Location Miles Grades Students
La Canada FlintridgeGrades: 1-12 | 15 students
4490 Cornishon Avenue
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
CalabasasGrades: PK-8 | 118 students
1666 Las Virgenes Canyon Road
Calabasas, CA 91302
PasadenaGrades: KG-12 | 859 students
1030 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106
PasadenaGrades: K-8 | 40 students
1005 Armada Drive
Pasadena, CA 91103
La Canada FlintridgeGrades: PK-8 | 388 students
4490 Cornishon Ave
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.