Dixon School of Arts & Sciences
Dixon School of Arts & Sciences serves grades K-8.
We're a private STEAM school that celebrates the diversity of race, gender, ethnicity and religion.
Our mission is to nurture high academic achievement through the use of the arts, positive learning environments, beneficial relationships & high-caliber instruction.
We tailor these experiences to individual student & family needs.
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 203 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Dixon School of Arts & Sciences ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
We accept Step-Up for Students Scholarships.
Total Sports Offered
- Dixon School of Arts & Sciences is a private, kindergarten through 8th-grade school, serving at-risk youth living in Escambia County, Florida.
- We offer a world-class Fine Arts program as well as a robust Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math (STEAM) curriculum.
- Dixon was founded in 2008 to offer students an experience that expands the boundaries of traditional public schools. Our goal is to integrate core academics, engaging field trips, and the arts to make each child thrive.
- We encourage our scholars to aspire to attain post-secondary education and assume meaningful, productive positions in the global workforce.
- Our motto is each child`s potential is like a pinwheel. By exposing the blades of each student`s metaphorical pinwheels to positive physical, mental, academic and spiritual stimulus, we produce beautiful and unique results.
Endorse Dixon School of Arts & Sciences. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards