Dove Day School
5.00 (1 review)
Dove Day School Photo #2 - Our campus is situated for maximum security. We often hear "Wow, it's much bigger back here than it looks driving by". Our families enjoy the private grounds.
- Small schools provide a uniquely individual educational experience. The learner's limits and potential are the driving force behind the curriculum offerings.
- The interests of the student body provide the emphasis.
- The needs of the classroom community turn into the strengths.
- The non-sectarian format allows for not simply a tolerance of differences but rather a celebration.
- Our students are encouraged to look at a larger frame and we can do that because we are a small school.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Black pants, plaid skirts, polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 29|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Call or see our website for rates specific to your family needs.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jackie Almeida|
|Admissions Associate||Tracy Martinez|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
art class, dance class
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- More than Common Core
- Study time provided in after school program
- No entrance exams
- Sign Language instruction
- Small learning groups
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: PK-12 | 326 students
67 W Bellevue Dr
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626)792-5940 19.9 PK-12
- Arcadia Grades: PK-K | 22 students
1406 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)447-3513 12.9 PK-K
Great school, friendly staff. They are invested in each child's education and will make sure that they are doing well.
- Posted by Parent - nancy
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.