Dove Day School
5.00 (1 review)
- Small schools provide a uniquely individual educational experience. The learner's limits and potential are the driving force behind the curriculum offerings.
- The interests of the student body provide the emphasis.
- The needs of the classroom community turn into the strengths.
- The non-sectarian format allows for not simply a tolerance of differences but rather a celebration.
- Our students are encouraged to look at a larger frame and we can do that because we are a small school.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Black pants, plaid skirts, polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 29|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Call or see our website for rates specific to your family needs.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jackie Almeida|
|Admissions Associate||Tracy Martinez|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
art class, dance class
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- More than Common Core
- Study time provided in after school program
- No entrance exams
- Sign Language instruction
- Small learning groups
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: PK-12 | 326 students
67 W Bellevue Dr
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626)792-5940 19.9 PK-12
- Arcadia Grades: PK-K | 22 students
1406 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)447-3513 12.9 PK-K
Great school, friendly staff. They are invested in each child's education and will make sure that they are doing well.
- Posted by Parent - nancy
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.