Dove Day School
5.00 (1 review)
- Small schools provide a uniquely individual educational experience. The learner's limits and potential are the driving force behind the curriculum offerings.
- The interests of the student body provide the emphasis.
- The needs of the classroom community turn into the strengths.
- The non-sectarian format allows for not simply a tolerance of differences but rather a celebration.
- Our students are encouraged to look at a larger frame and we can do that because we are a small school.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Black pants, plaid skirts, polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 29|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Call or see our website for rates specific to your family needs.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jackie Almeida|
|Admissions Associate||Tracy Martinez|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
art class, dance class
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- More than Common Core
- Study time provided in after school program
- No entrance exams
- Sign Language instruction
- Small learning groups
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: PK-12 | 326 students
67 W Bellevue Dr
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626)792-5940 19.9 PK-12
- Arcadia Grades: PK-K | 22 students
1406 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)447-3513 12.9 PK-K
Great school, friendly staff. They are invested in each child's education and will make sure that they are doing well.
- Posted by Parent - nancy
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.