E. C. Stanton Community School
E. C. Stanton Community School is a democratic school in Fort Worth, Texas. E.C. Stanton strives to provide each student with a structure to find their passions and develop into the best young adult they can be.
We provide classes, individual tutoring, and mentoring that create an environment of inclusion, creativity, and support for all of our students.
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Yearly Tuition: $2,500
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$2500/year for part-time tuition, M/W/F 8:00-4:00. $4500/year for full-time tuition M-F 8:00-4:00.
- E.C. Stanton Community School strives to encourage each student to reach their full personal potential. The school, through use of the democratic process and self-directed education, will respect the development of the whole child at their own pace and in their own way. It is our mission to provide a high quality, student-centered education to all children in an environment that embraces diversity, creativity, and the joy of living and learning.
- E.C. Stanton's Goals:
- 1) Provide an environment that allows students to feel safe and loved
- 2) Create life-long lovers of learning
- 3) Inspire children to follow their passions and dreams
- 4) Promote personal responsibility and integrity
- 5) Develop meaningful relationships between students, mentors, and the community
- 6) Demonstrate an appreciation for the gifts, talents, and abilities of each student
- 7) Encourage community service, entrepreneurialism, and a commitment to social justice.
Endorse E. C. Stanton Community School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards