East Bay Christian School
- EBCS is a ministry of First Baptist Church of East Bay - Membership is not a requirement for the preschool and elementary, but enrollment for the junior and senior high students are restricted. We use Abeka Christian curriculum, as well as the King James 1611 Bible for all classes.
- We strive to educate students in all areas of their life.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School polo shirts, girls skirts, boys khaki pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,700|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on academic year. k2 - k4 @ 5700.00, K5 - 12 @ 4700.00. All students pay a registration and a book fee.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Amanda DuBois|
|Admissions Associate||Sheila Myers|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ruskin Grades: PK-12 | 284 students
820 College Avenue W
Ruskin, FL 33570
(813)645-6441 8.4 PK-12
- Riverview Grades: PK-12 | 266 students
5416 Providence Road
Riverview, FL 33578
(813)661-0588 8 PK-12
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Are the SAT and ACT essential for college admissions? The answer to that question depends on many things, not the least of which is your own personal philosophy of education. Some more answers here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.