East York KinderCare
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our East York KinderCare teachers are passionate about open communication between staff and families, which promotes a trustworthy relationship that is conducive to stability, respectfulness, and comfort for all in a clean, safe environment.
- In addition to standard security features (keypad entry, fenced playground, full faculty first aid certification), there is a full-time in-center Health & Safety Coordinator and Center Trainer. These appointed faculty work to maintain current health and safety practices while continuously increasing our standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCA, NACCRA, Penn State University
Endorse East York KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.