Eva Carlston Academy
- Eva Carlston is a private school that is gender specific for adolescent girls ages 13-18.
- Eva Carlston is a social skills based school that fosters pro-social behaviors and emotional development and growth.
- Eva Carlston is passionate about helping students learn and advance academically.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Average SAT score||1200|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Eva Carlston is an accredited school that has licensed teachers and support staff to meet students overall learning needs. Eva Carlston is located at the foot of the Wasatch Mountain Range overlooking the Salt Lake Valley. The school is perfectly situated to take advantage of both outdoor experiences and urban cultural events. Eva Carlston Academy provides a nurturing, home-like environment whereas students plan and cook meals, complete daily chores, engage in group activities, and make decisions that affect self, others and the home. Students participate in a democratic system at Eva Carlston and are encouraged to advocate for self and overall needs socially, emotionally and academically.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Grades: PK-6 | 113 students
3280 E 3900 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84124
(801)424-1420 1.7 PK-6
- Salt Lake City Grades: K-12 | 52 students
1880 E 5600 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
(801)272-9405 2 K-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.