Follow Me Ccc Kindergarten
- Follow Me Ccc Kindergarten is committed to providing top quality Christian childcare along with helpful services for the entire family.
- It is our desire to provide ministry on two levels, Providing excellent, loving care and teaching for children up through 8th grade.
- Children will receive nurture, teaching, and enjoyment from our programs Serving families through personal nurture, special programs, recreation, and helpful teaching about family life.
- We are committed to providing a stimulating environment where every child can develop spiritually, emotionally, socially, educationally, and physically.
- We believe that every child is a special gift from God.
- While children are enrolled at "Follow Me!," we see it as our responsibility to nurture them so that they feel loved.
- We want to instill in each child a love for God and an excitement for learning that will grow each year.
- Our child care staff will do everything possible to ensure that your needs and the needs of your child are met.
- Our classes are grouped by age and our activities are based on a child's natural curiosity and creativity.
- Our child care staff members work hard to develop age appropriate curriculum for all age groups.
- Christian values are taught through regular Bible activities and modeled through the actions of the staff.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HarrisburgGrades: PK-K | 48 students
4820 Londonderry Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17109
HarrisburgGrades: K-12 | 305 students
2000 Blue Mountain Pkwy
Harrisburg, PA 17112
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017