Follow Me Ccc Kindergarten
- Follow Me Ccc Kindergarten is committed to providing top quality Christian childcare along with helpful services for the entire family.
- It is our desire to provide ministry on two levels, Providing excellent, loving care and teaching for children up through 8th grade.
- Children will receive nurture, teaching, and enjoyment from our programs Serving families through personal nurture, special programs, recreation, and helpful teaching about family life.
- We are committed to providing a stimulating environment where every child can develop spiritually, emotionally, socially, educationally, and physically.
- We believe that every child is a special gift from God.
- While children are enrolled at "Follow Me!," we see it as our responsibility to nurture them so that they feel loved.
- We want to instill in each child a love for God and an excitement for learning that will grow each year.
- Our child care staff will do everything possible to ensure that your needs and the needs of your child are met.
- Our classes are grouped by age and our activities are based on a child's natural curiosity and creativity.
- Our child care staff members work hard to develop age appropriate curriculum for all age groups.
- Christian values are taught through regular Bible activities and modeled through the actions of the staff.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HarrisburgGrades: PK-K | 48 students
4820 Londonderry Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17109
- HarrisburgGrades: K-12 | 305 students
2000 Blue Mountain Pkwy
Harrisburg, PA 17112
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.