Forest Grove Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (386) 462-3921
Forest Grove Christian Academy seeks to develop the total child, spiritually, mentally, physically and socially.
We believe in teaching each child according to his/her individual needs.
We work together with the parents, the family and the Church to accomplish this.
Education is a sacred duty which God assigns to every parent.
The Bible clearly makes parents, more specifically, fathers, responsible for their children’s training.
We are conventiently located midway Alachua, Newberry, & High Springs Florida in a quiet, safe rural environment.
See our location on the map. Visit our website for information or follow us on Facebook for the latest news and events.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants & shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Full McKay & FTC Scholarships available. VPK coming soon!.|
- Forest Grove Christian Academy has been in operation for over seven(7) years and we have found God to be faithful in continuing to meet the needs of our school. We strive to build on our success and have implemented the above new vision, mission and strategy statements that will emphasize excellence in education, Godly character building, timely communication, setting clear goals with high expectations, and financial accountability. You are encouraged to read our new vision, mission, & strategy statements with our Guiding Principles in full by clicking here. We are looking forward to our new 2013-2014 school year at Forest Grove Christian Academy and your partnership in the education of your children.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- High Springs Grades: PK-12 | 407 students
24530 Nw 199th Ln
High Springs, FL 32643
(386) 454-1641 6.8 PK-12
- Alachua Grades: 3-12 | 10 students
14200 NW 148th Place
Alachua, FL 32615
(386) 462-1070 6.4 3-12
- Gainesville Grades: PK-12 | 184 students
1520 NW 34th Street
Gainesville, FL 32605
(352) 378-9337 13.6 PK-12
- Gainesville Grades: K-12 | 111 students
1520 Nw 34th St
Gainesville, FL 32605
(352) 378-5190 13.6 K-12
My grandson just finished his first year at FGCA. The change in his behavior and attitude after attending is just amazing. Just being taught by teachers that truly care and have the ability to actually spend time with him (so they are not in a class with 20 other kids) and have the authority to teach the truth has made a huge difference. I know in many cases it is not the teachers, they have only so much they can control. I am so very thankful we found FGCA, and that hope that others will consider sending their children here. I know we are returning next year, and are hopeful our other grandchildren will also transfer over!
- Posted by Parent - lisa.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.