- G.R.A.D. Academy is a non-denominational Christian faith based private school that provides a quality education in a positive environment for grades K-12 with open enrollment for grades K-9.
- Our mission is to provide an atmosphere that meets the needs of the individual student.
- We want to provide the best curriculums and teaching that experience and training can provide.
- We want every child to become the very best they can be.
- We will strive to be positive and to support the children and families that we are entrusted with.
Grad Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Learning Disabled, ADHD, Speech/Language, Mild Autism, ADD|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||McKay and Step Up for Students approved|
|Admissions Director||Christine Dimmick|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pinellas Park Grades: 2-12 | 38 students
4400 70th Ave
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
(727) 954-8856 9.1 2-12
My son attended this school, I highly recommend this school. My son had many academic problems ay Oakhurst, once I placed him in this school, he flourished. Individual attention, excellent program`. Professional clean and structured environment, I can`t say enough about this school. All subjects are infused with the Bible, excellent structured environment, these are well trained teachers, I highly recommend this school,, it`s a blessing.. Five Trar School.
- Posted by Parent - Janet Bloss
Great little school, my child was in this school for several years. The school was such a caring environment. Each child had individualized program and their own lap top. Great learning experience and helped her very much.
- Posted by Parent - grada
I graduated from this school and am currently at SPC and working in Pinellas County Schools I had a great individualized education.
- Posted by Parent - sdimm
Excellent school! My daughter is thriving as a result of the curriculum, individualized assistance and most of all the awesome, dedicated and caring teachers! My daughter loves that she has a lap top computer on her desk!
- Posted by Parent - enlig
Great little school, individualized program, home schooling environment
- Posted by Parent - jdimm
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.