Guardian Angel Catholicl School
- Welcome to Guardian Angel School provide strong religious education and formation, a school that would provide an atmosphere where students can practice their faith, and thus grow into faithful members of the Church.
- In order to achieve that objective, our students have the opportunity to live the sacraments, to learn about their faith and the reasons behind their beliefs.
- Guardian Angel seeks to provide our students with a strong intellectual formation.
- For that reason, we are adapting a classical methodology of teaching where the instruction adapts to the way students learn: the Grammatical, Logical and Rhetorical stages.
- In the Grammatical stage, students who are in the earlier stages of their intellectual development have a greater facility to memorize and to imitate, and therefore we put a special emphasis on memorizing fine examples of poetry, catechism questions, the reading of excellent examples of literature for them to imitate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pacoima Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
10390 Remick Ave
Pacoima, CA 91331
(818)834-8551 1.3 PK-8
- San Fernando Grades: NS-8 | 220 students
1012 Coronel St
San Fernando, CA 91340
(818)361-3264 1.8 NS-8
- San Fernando Grades: PK-6 | 113 students
1525 Glenoaks Blvd
San Fernando, CA 91340
(818)365-1513 2.1 PK-6
- Palmdale Grades: K-8 | 178 students
1316 Griffith St
Palmdale, CA 91340
(818)361-5096 2.2 K-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.