Guidepost Montessori at Peoria
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Guidepost Peoria is part of an international network of Montessori schools dedicated to helping children grow through joyful learning. Our school in Peoria offers a nurturing and educational environment for infants (6 to 18 months), toddlers (18 to 36 months), and young children (3 to 6 years old). Our programs are available in English and Spanish, so that your child can become truly fluent in both languages. Early childhood years are the most critical time in your child's development. These years are foundational in shaping your child's future health, well-being, and happiness at school and home. Montessori education provides your child with the tools to navigate lifelong learning. Are you searching for a day care, preschool, or kindergarten in Peoria, AZ? You may want to consider Guidepost Montessori. The day care years correspond to our 'Nido' program, the preschool years correspond to our ‘Toddler’ program, and the kindergarten years correspond to our 'Children's House' program. With Montessori's emphasis on helping children grow through joyful learning, Guidepost at Peoria can provide a nurturing environment for your child and prepare them for success at elementary school, and beyond.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Guidepost Montessori at Peoria?
The application deadline for Guidepost Montessori at Peoria is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Guidepost Montessori at Peoria. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards