Guiding Shepherd Christian School
- Guiding Shepherd Christian School provide a supportive learning environment to meet the developmental needs of the students.
- The Christ centered school ministry will serve as a role model to motivate students to develop skills of leadership, citizenship, and life skills based on scripture.
- The staff will help children grow and mature spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ISP students|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,600|
|Tuition Notes||2600 for elementary 3200 for high school|
|Admissions Director||Bambi Heck|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Grades: PK-12 | 464 students
999 Spinning Road
Dayton, OH 45431
(937) 252-5400 13.5 PK-12
- Dayton Grades: PK-12 | 116 students
1617 Ohmer Ave
Dayton, OH 45410
(937) 253-5288 14.2 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.