Happy Heart Early Learning Center
Happy Heart Early Learning Center serves 35 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten.
The student:teacher of Happy Heart Early Learning Center is 35:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 35 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition costs are program-based and vary depending on the number of days / week and the length of the class day. Tuition costs range from $ 126 to $ 410 / month.
- Students must meet state-established age requirements for the selected programs. Students for the 3-year-old program must be toilet-competent. Tuition costs are program-specific.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Happy Heart Early Learning Center?
The application deadline for Happy Heart Early Learning Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Happy Heart Early Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.