Harbor Bay KinderCare
- Every one of our teachers goes through a full orientation which includes a comprehensive training program during the first two weeks of employment.
- Prior to coming on board we conduct a thorough backround and reference check.
- Every member of our staff meets or exceeds the qualification requirement set forth by the state of California.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Harbor Bay KinderCare, off of North Loop Road. Our
center has been caring for our community for over 25 years. We are
excited that you are interested in our program and can't wait to
meet with you and your family.
By offering a wide range of learning opportunities and experiences we will promote your child's emotional, personal, and social development, as well as provide a warm, friendly and safe environment.
We understand that entrusting someone else with the care of your child can be difficult, as partners we will work closely with you to ensure you have chosen the right place where we will inspire your child's love of learning.
- Keeping your child safe is our number one priority. Our school has a keypad entry to enter into our lobby. All children must be signed in and out daily in our attendance books. Our playgrounds are entirely fenced in and all exit gates have an alarm in place.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German, Mandarin, Spanish
- All local agencies, (Banana, Davis Street, 4 Cs, Child Care Links), discuss on tour
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alameda Grades: PK-K | 62 students
2275 N Loop Rd
Alameda, CA 94502
(510)769-5437 0.3 PK-K
- Alameda Grades: NS | 21 students
3171 Mecartney Rd
Alameda, CA 94502
(510)523-4080 0.5 NS
- Alameda Grades: PK-5 | 98 students
1421 High Street
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)865-4536 2 PK-5
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.