Harbor Bay KinderCare
Every one of our teachers goes through a full orientation which includes a comprehensive training program during the first two weeks of employment.
Prior to coming on board we conduct a thorough backround and reference check.
Every member of our staff meets or exceeds the qualification requirement set forth by the state of California.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Harbor Bay KinderCare, off of North Loop Road. Our
center has been caring for our community for over 25 years. We are
excited that you are interested in our program and can't wait to
meet with you and your family.
By offering a wide range of learning opportunities and experiences we will promote your child's emotional, personal, and social development, as well as provide a warm, friendly and safe environment.
We understand that entrusting someone else with the care of your child can be difficult, as partners we will work closely with you to ensure you have chosen the right place where we will inspire your child's love of learning.
- Keeping your child safe is our number one priority. Our school has a keypad entry to enter into our lobby. All children must be signed in and out daily in our attendance books. Our playgrounds are entirely fenced in and all exit gates have an alarm in place.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German, Mandarin, Spanish
- All local agencies, (Banana, Davis Street, 4 Cs, Child Care Links), discuss on tour
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Harbor Bay KinderCare often compared to?
Harbor Bay KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like Bright Horizons At Garner Learning Center by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Harbor Bay KinderCare?
The application deadline for Harbor Bay KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Harbor Bay KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.