Harbor Bay KinderCare
- Every one of our teachers goes through a full orientation which includes a comprehensive training program during the first two weeks of employment.
- Prior to coming on board we conduct a thorough backround and reference check.
- Every member of our staff meets or exceeds the qualification requirement set forth by the state of California.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Harbor Bay KinderCare, off of North Loop Road. Our
center has been caring for our community for over 25 years. We are
excited that you are interested in our program and can't wait to
meet with you and your family.
By offering a wide range of learning opportunities and experiences we will promote your child's emotional, personal, and social development, as well as provide a warm, friendly and safe environment.
We understand that entrusting someone else with the care of your child can be difficult, as partners we will work closely with you to ensure you have chosen the right place where we will inspire your child's love of learning.
- Keeping your child safe is our number one priority. Our school has a keypad entry to enter into our lobby. All children must be signed in and out daily in our attendance books. Our playgrounds are entirely fenced in and all exit gates have an alarm in place.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German, Mandarin, Spanish
- All local agencies, (Banana, Davis Street, 4 Cs, Child Care Links), discuss on tour
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alameda Grades: PK-K | 62 students
2275 N Loop Rd
Alameda, CA 94502
(510)769-5437 0.3 PK-K
- Alameda Grades: NS | 21 students
3171 Mecartney Rd
Alameda, CA 94502
(510)523-4080 0.5 NS
- Alameda Grades: PK-5 | 125 students
1421 High Street
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)865-4536 2 PK-5
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.