Peter Pan Academy
- Peter Pan Schools have consistently maintained a reputation of excellence in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- Our purpose is to provide your child with the best quality care available.
- Your child will enjoy a well-balanced day of having fun and learning.
- Our program is designed to promote a positive self-image, to build a sense of confidence and allow each child to grow to his/her maximum potential intellectually, socially and emotionally.
- Along with learning basic cognitive skills, each child will learn to make friends, socialize with others, develop listening skills and expand his/her vocabulary.
- By playing and experimenting, each child will develop stronger gross motor and fine motor capabilities.
- Each child is treated as a unique individual. Peter Pan Schools will accept all healthy children regardless of race, color, religion or national origin.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berkeley Grades: K-6 | 82 students
2446 Mckinley Ave
Berkeley, CA 94703
(510)841-7248 8.9 K-6
- Oakland Grades: K-12 | 876 students
4315 Lincoln Ave
Oakland, CA 94602
(510)531-1300 5.2 K-12
- Oakland Grades: K-12 | 686 students
1 Hiller Dr
Oakland, CA 94618
(510)843-2512 7.9 K-12
- Berkeley Grades: PK-K | 58 students
2830 9th street
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510)845-6969 8.5 PK-K
- Hayward Grades: K-3 | 65 students
26236 Adrian Ave
Hayward, CA 94545
(510)782-4427 10.3 K-3
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.