Peter Pan Academy
- Peter Pan Schools have consistently maintained a reputation of excellence in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- Our purpose is to provide your child with the best quality care available.
- Your child will enjoy a well-balanced day of having fun and learning.
- Our program is designed to promote a positive self-image, to build a sense of confidence and allow each child to grow to his/her maximum potential intellectually, socially and emotionally.
- Along with learning basic cognitive skills, each child will learn to make friends, socialize with others, develop listening skills and expand his/her vocabulary.
- By playing and experimenting, each child will develop stronger gross motor and fine motor capabilities.
- Each child is treated as a unique individual. Peter Pan Schools will accept all healthy children regardless of race, color, religion or national origin.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berkeley Grades: K-8 | 101 students
2722 Benvenue Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94705
(510)549-0605 8.5 K-8
- Oakland Grades: K-5 | 109 students
40 Dulwich Rd
Oakland, CA 94618
(510)428-2606 7.1 K-5
- Oakland Grades: K-8 | 55 students
2101 Livingston St
Oakland, CA 94606
(510)436-4466 2.9 K-8
- Oakland Grades: K-12 | 686 students
1 Hiller Dr
Oakland, CA 94618
(510)843-2512 7.9 K-12
- Berkeley Grades: PK-8 | 320 students
1310 University Ave
Berkeley, CA 94702
(510)665-8800 9.4 PK-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.