Peter Pan Academy
- Peter Pan Schools have consistently maintained a reputation of excellence in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- Our purpose is to provide your child with the best quality care available.
- Your child will enjoy a well-balanced day of having fun and learning.
- Our program is designed to promote a positive self-image, to build a sense of confidence and allow each child to grow to his/her maximum potential intellectually, socially and emotionally.
- Along with learning basic cognitive skills, each child will learn to make friends, socialize with others, develop listening skills and expand his/her vocabulary.
- By playing and experimenting, each child will develop stronger gross motor and fine motor capabilities.
- Each child is treated as a unique individual. Peter Pan Schools will accept all healthy children regardless of race, color, religion or national origin.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alameda Grades: PK-8 | 56 students
1400 6th Street
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)521-0595 3.1 PK-8
- Alameda Grades: PK-K | 85 students
1421 High Street
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)865-4536 1.5 PK-K
- Berkeley Grades: K-8 | 105 students
2722 Benvenue Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94705
(510)549-0605 8.5 K-8
- Berkeley Grades: PK-8 | 296 students
1310 University Ave
Berkeley, CA 94702
(510)665-8800 9.4 PK-8
- Berkeley Grades: K-5 | 96 students
1809 Bancroft Way
Berkeley, CA 94703
(510)883-6990 9.1 K-5
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.