Peter Pan Academy
- Peter Pan Schools have consistently maintained a reputation of excellence in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- Our purpose is to provide your child with the best quality care available.
- Your child will enjoy a well-balanced day of having fun and learning.
- Our program is designed to promote a positive self-image, to build a sense of confidence and allow each child to grow to his/her maximum potential intellectually, socially and emotionally.
- Along with learning basic cognitive skills, each child will learn to make friends, socialize with others, develop listening skills and expand his/her vocabulary.
- By playing and experimenting, each child will develop stronger gross motor and fine motor capabilities.
- Each child is treated as a unique individual. Peter Pan Schools will accept all healthy children regardless of race, color, religion or national origin.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oakland Grades: K-8 | 314 students
360 42nd St
Oakland, CA 94609
(510)653-0317 6.6 K-8
- Berkeley Grades: KG-5 | 104 students
1809 Bancroft Way
Berkeley, CA 94703
(510)883-6990 9.1 KG-5
- Berkeley Grades: K-8 | 88 students
2722 Benvenue Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94705
(510)549-0605 8.5 K-8
- Oakland Grades: K-8 | 410 students
3245 Sheffield Avenue
Oakland, CA 94602
(510)534-0800 4.3 K-8
- Berkeley Grades: K-8 | 313 students
2027 7th Street
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510)845-0876 9.4 K-8
June 20, 2018
You would think it would be easier to get your child into an elementary or primary school than into a prep school. But in fact it is almost as complicated.
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.