Peter Pan Academy
- Peter Pan Schools have consistently maintained a reputation of excellence in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- Our purpose is to provide your child with the best quality care available.
- Your child will enjoy a well-balanced day of having fun and learning.
- Our program is designed to promote a positive self-image, to build a sense of confidence and allow each child to grow to his/her maximum potential intellectually, socially and emotionally.
- Along with learning basic cognitive skills, each child will learn to make friends, socialize with others, develop listening skills and expand his/her vocabulary.
- By playing and experimenting, each child will develop stronger gross motor and fine motor capabilities.
- Each child is treated as a unique individual. Peter Pan Schools will accept all healthy children regardless of race, color, religion or national origin.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- OaklandGrades: PK-8 | 197 students
2101 Livingston St
Oakland, CA 94606
- BerkeleyGrades: K-6 | 83 students
2446 Mckinley Ave
Berkeley, CA 94703
- OaklandGrades: K-12 | 871 students
4315 Lincoln Ave
Oakland, CA 94602
- OaklandGrades: K-12 | 643 students
1 Hiller Dr
Oakland, CA 94618
- BerkeleyGrades: NS-K | 54 students
2830 9th street
Berkeley, CA 94710
February 03, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.