Harmony School At Princeton
Tel: (609) 799-4411
- The Harmony Schools offers a developmental curriculum implemented by dedicated professionals in chronologically age-based classrooms, enhanced by the latest materials and technology.
- The vehicle for shaping this environment is a participative management team, sensitive to best practices in early childhood research and business.
- Our curriculum is based on a developmental philosophy, meaning that children are unique and develop at their own pace when in a supportive, enriched environment.
- Children are grouped chronologically to mirror the experience they will have when they enter private or public elementary school programs.
- The day is a combination of child directed and teacher directed activities.
- The mission of The Harmony Schools, Inc. is to provide high quality, comprehensive early childhood programs for children, resulting in peace of mind and satisfaction for their parents.
- We foster independent, cognitive and emotional growth for each child by creating nurturing learning environments.
- Our focus has always been, and continues to be, an awareness of the Harmony of relationships that are at the center of a superior early childhood program ' the Child, the Parent, and the School.
- Symbolic of our forward thinking, the original 3-part Harmony now recognizes a 4th voice, the business community.
- Our goal is controlled growth through continued excellence in education, business, and human development with respect for the diverse world that our children will inherit.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Princeton Grades: PK-8 | 300 students
218 Nassau St
Princeton, NJ 08542
(609) 921-7587 0.6 PK-8
- Princeton Grades: K | 14 students
Route 206 & Province Line Rd.
Princeton, NJ 08540
(609) 252-6200 0.9 K
- Princeton Grades: NS-8 | 193 students
75 Mapleton Rd
Princeton, NJ 08540
(609) 430-3001 1.3 NS-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.