Heritage Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- HeritageChristianAcademyoffersauniqueopportunityforyourchildtogrowphysically,emotionally,spirituallyandintellectuallyinanenvironmentwherechildrenarevaluedasa"Heritage oftheLord."Ouracademyministerstostudentsfrom1stthrough12thgrades. We useprogrammaterialsandcurriculumthatweredevelopedbyexpertsin thefieldofearlychildhoodeducation,andhavebeenusednationallyinschoolsthatconsistentlyexceedaveragestandardizedachievementtestscoresforpublicandnon-publicschools. WeprimarilyusetheSchoolofTomorrowIcurriculumatHeritageChristianAcademy. Thephilosophicalobjectivesofalllessonsandactivitiesprovideopportunitiesofdevelopmentinthefollowingareas:socialskills,self-helpskills,physicalcoordination,responsibility,independence,positiveselfconcept,andcreativity.
Heritage Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- SAT Score Highest average SAT score
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Call|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Average SAT score||1500|
|Average ACT score||28|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,150|
|Tuition Notes||Call or email for other rates|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Melisse Kager|
|Admissions Associate||Dallas Chalkley|
- HeritageChristianAcademyoffersauniqueopportunityforyourchildtogrowphysically,emotionally,spirituallyandintellectuallyinanenvironmentwherechildrenarevaluedasa"Heritage oftheLord."Ouracademyministerstostudentsfrom1stthroughthe12thgrade.Weuseprogrammaterialsandcurriculumthat weredevelopedbyexpertsinthefieldofearlychildhoodeducation,andhavebeenusednationallyinschoolsthatconsistentlyexceedaveragestandardizedachievementtestscoresforpublicandnon-publicschools.WeprimarilyusetheSchoolofTomorrowcurriculumatHeritageChristianAcademy.Thephilosophicalobjectivesofalllessonsandactivitiesprovideopportunitiesofdevelopmentinthefollowingareas:socialskills,self-helpskills,physicalcoordination,responsibility,independence,positiveselfconcept,andcreativity.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fleming Island Grades: 1-10 | 11 students
7170 Highway 17
Fleming Island, FL 32003 3.9 1-10
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 577 students
7587 Blanding Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32244
(904)777-3040 6.4 PK-12
Wonderful Christian campus and online school. Individual attention to each student to achieve academic and spiritual success. Scholarships available for students as needed.
- Posted by Teacher - Mrs chalkley
Great College Prep./ No Child left behind Drop-back-in program Christian Enviroment
- Posted by Parent - angel
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.