Heritage Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- HeritageChristianAcademyoffersauniqueopportunityforyourchildtogrowphysically,emotionally,spirituallyandintellectuallyinanenvironmentwherechildrenarevaluedasa"Heritage oftheLord."Ouracademyministerstostudentsfrom1stthrough12thgrades. We useprogrammaterialsandcurriculumthatweredevelopedbyexpertsin thefieldofearlychildhoodeducation,andhavebeenusednationallyinschoolsthatconsistentlyexceedaveragestandardizedachievementtestscoresforpublicandnon-publicschools. WeprimarilyusetheSchoolofTomorrowIcurriculumatHeritageChristianAcademy. Thephilosophicalobjectivesofalllessonsandactivitiesprovideopportunitiesofdevelopmentinthefollowingareas:socialskills,self-helpskills,physicalcoordination,responsibility,independence,positiveselfconcept,andcreativity.
Heritage Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- SAT Score Highest average SAT score
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Call|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Average SAT score||1500|
|Average ACT score||28|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,150|
|Tuition Notes||Call or email for other rates|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Melisse Kager|
|Admissions Associate||Dallas Chalkley|
- HeritageChristianAcademyoffersauniqueopportunityforyourchildtogrowphysically,emotionally,spirituallyandintellectuallyinanenvironmentwherechildrenarevaluedasa"Heritage oftheLord."Ouracademyministerstostudentsfrom1stthroughthe12thgrade.Weuseprogrammaterialsandcurriculumthat weredevelopedbyexpertsinthefieldofearlychildhoodeducation,andhavebeenusednationallyinschoolsthatconsistentlyexceedaveragestandardizedachievementtestscoresforpublicandnon-publicschools.WeprimarilyusetheSchoolofTomorrowcurriculumatHeritageChristianAcademy.Thephilosophicalobjectivesofalllessonsandactivitiesprovideopportunitiesofdevelopmentinthefollowingareas:socialskills,self-helpskills,physicalcoordination,responsibility,independence,positiveselfconcept,andcreativity.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fleming Island Grades: 9-12 | 581 students
1590 Island Lane
Fleming Island, FL 32003
(904)276-1700 1.3 9-12
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 577 students
7587 Blanding Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32244
(904)777-3040 6.4 PK-12
Wonderful Christian campus and online school. Individual attention to each student to achieve academic and spiritual success. Scholarships available for students as needed.
- Posted by Teacher - Mrs chalkley
Great College Prep./ No Child left behind Drop-back-in program Christian Enviroment
- Posted by Parent - angel
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.