Heritage Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- HeritageChristianAcademyoffersauniqueopportunityforyourchildtogrowphysically,emotionally,spirituallyandintellectuallyinanenvironmentwherechildrenarevaluedasa"Heritage oftheLord."Ouracademyministerstostudentsfrom1stthrough12thgrades. We useprogrammaterialsandcurriculumthatweredevelopedbyexpertsin thefieldofearlychildhoodeducation,andhavebeenusednationallyinschoolsthatconsistentlyexceedaveragestandardizedachievementtestscoresforpublicandnon-publicschools. WeprimarilyusetheSchoolofTomorrowIcurriculumatHeritageChristianAcademy. Thephilosophicalobjectivesofalllessonsandactivitiesprovideopportunitiesofdevelopmentinthefollowingareas:socialskills,self-helpskills,physicalcoordination,responsibility,independence,positiveselfconcept,andcreativity.
Heritage Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- ACT Score Highest average ACT score
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Call|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Average ACT score||28|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,150|
|Tuition Notes||Call or email for other rates|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Melisse Kager|
|Admissions Associate||Dallas Chalkley|
- HeritageChristianAcademyoffersauniqueopportunityforyourchildtogrowphysically,emotionally,spirituallyandintellectuallyinanenvironmentwherechildrenarevaluedasa"Heritage oftheLord."Ouracademyministerstostudentsfrom1stthroughthe12thgrade.Weuseprogrammaterialsandcurriculumthat weredevelopedbyexpertsinthefieldofearlychildhoodeducation,andhavebeenusednationallyinschoolsthatconsistentlyexceedaveragestandardizedachievementtestscoresforpublicandnon-publicschools.WeprimarilyusetheSchoolofTomorrowcurriculumatHeritageChristianAcademy.Thephilosophicalobjectivesofalllessonsandactivitiesprovideopportunitiesofdevelopmentinthefollowingareas:socialskills,self-helpskills,physicalcoordination,responsibility,independence,positiveselfconcept,andcreativity.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fleming Island Grades: K-12 | 47 students
7170 Highway 17
Fleming Island, FL 32003
(904)625-6141 3.9 K-12
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 577 students
7587 Blanding Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32244
(904)777-3040 6.4 PK-12
Wonderful Christian campus and online school. Individual attention to each student to achieve academic and spiritual success. Scholarships available for students as needed.
- Posted by Teacher - Mrs chalkley
Great College Prep./ No Child left behind Drop-back-in program Christian Enviroment
- Posted by Parent - angel
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.