Heritage Christian Academy
HeritageChristianAcademyoffersauniqueopportunityforyourchildtogrowphysically,emotionally,spirituallyandintellectuallyinanenvironmentwherechildrenarevaluedasa"Heritage oftheLord."Ouracademyministerstostudentsfrom1stthrough12thgrades. We useprogrammaterialsandcurriculumthatweredevelopedbyexpertsin thefieldofearlychildhoodeducation,andhavebeenusednationallyinschoolsthatconsistentlyexceedaveragestandardizedachievementtestscoresforpublicandnon-publicschools. WeprimarilyusetheSchoolofTomorrowIcurriculumatHeritageChristianAcademy. Thephilosophicalobjectivesofalllessonsandactivitiesprovideopportunitiesofdevelopmentinthefollowingareas:socialskills,self-helpskills,physicalcoordination,responsibility,independence,positiveselfconcept,andcreativity.
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 32 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,150
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Heritage Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost Notes
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Average ACT score
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Call or email for other rates
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
- HeritageChristianAcademyoffersauniqueopportunityforyourchildtogrowphysically,emotionally,spirituallyandintellectuallyinanenvironmentwherechildrenarevaluedasa"Heritage oftheLord."Ouracademyministerstostudentsfrom1stthroughthe12thgrade.Weuseprogrammaterialsandcurriculumthat weredevelopedbyexpertsinthefieldofearlychildhoodeducation,andhavebeenusednationallyinschoolsthatconsistentlyexceedaveragestandardizedachievementtestscoresforpublicandnon-publicschools.WeprimarilyusetheSchoolofTomorrowcurriculumatHeritageChristianAcademy.Thephilosophicalobjectivesofalllessonsandactivitiesprovideopportunitiesofdevelopmentinthefollowingareas:socialskills,self-helpskills,physicalcoordination,responsibility,independence,positiveselfconcept,andcreativity.
Wonderful Christian campus and online school. Individual attention to each student to achieve academic and spiritual success. Scholarships available for students as needed.
Great College Prep./ No Child left behind Drop-back-in program Christian Enviroment
Endorse Heritage Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.