High SchoolPoint Baptist Academy
- High Point Baptist Academy in Geigertown, Pennsylvania, came into existence in 1972 as an educational ministry of High Point Baptist Chapel.
- The purpose of the Academy is to glorify God through evangelizing, edifying, and the educating of young people.
- As an arm of the church, the Academy seeks to assist parents in the development of young lives for the glory of God by providing a quality educational experience for grades K-12.
- We believe the Bible should be at the heart of our curriculum as we seek to develop in children the four primary aspects of education, namely wisdom, stature, favor with God, and favor with Man.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||259 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birdsboro Grades: PK-12 | 178 students
926 Philadelphia Ter
Birdsboro, PA 19508
(610) 582-1000 6 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.