High SchoolPoint Baptist Academy
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 259 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- High Point Baptist Academy in Geigertown, Pennsylvania, came into existence in 1972 as an educational ministry of High Point Baptist Chapel. The purpose of the Academy is to glorify God through evangelizing, edifying, and the educating of young people. As an arm of the church, the Academy seeks to assist parents in the development of young lives for the glory of God by providing a quality educational experience for grades K-12. We believe the Bible should be at the heart of our curriculum as we seek to develop in children the four primary aspects of education, namely wisdom, stature, favor with God, and favor with Man.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is High SchoolPoint Baptist Academy's ranking?
High SchoolPoint Baptist Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for High SchoolPoint Baptist Academy?
The application deadline for High SchoolPoint Baptist Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse High SchoolPoint Baptist Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards