The teachers and staff at the Hillsboro KinderCare welcome you to our school.
We are all very passionate about providing the best care and education for your child while you are away.
Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center.
Each day brings new fun activities and learning, we enjoy the opportunity to be a part of your family's day.
We love to watch the children grow and learn and so appreciate sharing that with all of our families.
We strive for excellence in all that we do here at the Hillsboro KinderCare and look forward to having your child in one of our classrooms.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 36 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- KinderCare can make a positive difference in your child’s life. Our Teachers and staff are dedicated to quality care for children. Our School educates and cares for children six weeks to twelve years of age. Our warm, inviting atmosphere features year round half and full-day programs, ranging from two to five days a week Monday through Friday. KinderCare also offers a fun high quality, after school enrichment and summer program for children up to twelve years of age. Our outdoor playgrounds are designed to build muscles and confidence, all under the direct supervision of our highly qualified teachers. Hillsboro KinderCare Provides tender loving care to our smallest students In the Infant Program, as we guide them through new experiences in physical, cognitive, and social development provided through activities from our Early Foundations Curriculum. The Toddler years take us though those first steps to the independent two year old year. Our talented teaching staff balances the challenges of building relationships, first words, and self help skills, while continuing to introduce children to the world through our specially designed curriculum. The Discovery Preschool program introduces two year old children to their independence. At this stage children are making new discoveries daily as they explore their surroundings. Our Early Foundations Discovery Preschool program supports the development and growth of these curious two’s In our Preschool programs our teachers help build the children’s self esteem while enhancing their confidence by providing activities to help them become problem solvers and lifelong learners. While our Prekindergarten program is designed to get your child ready for the next big step of Kindergarten, through small group instruction and independent play. Hillsboro KinderCare also offers the Catch the Wave program for your School Age child. This program is available with transportation before and after school and when the public schools are not in session. Your school age child will be engaged with age appropriate activities and experiences. Our school’s programs are renowned for quality and professional care that will carry with your child far beyond their early years.
- The safety of the children in our care is of the utmost importance, all of our staff onsite are First Aid and CPR certified as well as hold a Food Handlers card. Our center offers a keypad entry to insure the safety of everyone.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Accreditations: NAC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- Oregon DHS
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Hillsboro KinderCare?
The application deadline for Hillsboro KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Hillsboro KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.