Hochberg Lower School - Posnack East Campus
Tel: (954) 299-3600
- Hochberg Lower School offers K-5 students the chance to experience the challenge of a dual curriculum that combines the best of general and Jewish education in a warm and nurturing environment. Located on Posnack School`s East Campus, Hochberg Lower School provides a richly-engaging, technologically-advanced curriculum that promotes academic student success.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We see lower school as our first and best opportunity to instill a lifelong enthusiasm for learning. Our stimulating curriculum and co-curricular activities engage our students, challenging them to think critically and creatively. Children not only learn about Judaism, but they also experience and "live it" through prayer, Shabbat and holiday celebrations, and a set of behavioral expectations rooted in Torah and Jewish tradition. "Living" their Judaism has a great impact on shaping children`s lifelong beliefs, attitudes, and values. It helps them develop a more complete, wholesome self-concept and identification with the family unit, their fellow students, the Jewish community, the American people, and the world at large.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: NS | 81 students
20400 Ne 30th Ave
Miami, FL 33180
(305) 931-0010 1 NS
- Miami Grades: NS-PK | 93 students
2225 Ne 121st Street
Miami, FL 33181
(305) 891-5508 6 NS-PK
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.