Holy Angels Preschool and Kindergarten
Tel: (603) 382-9783
Holy Angels Preschool and Kindergarten is located in Plaistow, N.H. near the Massachusetts border.
We accept ages 3-6, with nursery school, preschool and kindergarten.
We also take students that attend morning kindergarten students in the local schools, as they may join us for enrichment afternoons.
We are a Catholic School, but we also accept children that are non catholic.
We teach the true meaning of Christmas and stress good morals and good behavior.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Reasonable tuition rates. We charge by the month or by the day.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jean Marie Lanctot|
- Holy Angels School is located next to Saint Luke the Evangelist Church in Plaistow, N.H.Our school hours are traditional hours, as we do not have daycare hours. We open 9:00-3:00 Monday through Thursday and 9:00-12:00 on Fridays. Most classes run 9:00-11:45 each day. All of our teachers are fully liscenced and required to do 25 hours per year of Professional Development. Our school is fully liscenced as well. We have 4 brightly decorated classrooms, a large playground, a kitchen at our disposal and a large gymnasium. We believe children learn academics best by a hands-on approach and learning through play. Our children always leave our school prepared above and beyond exspectations of their local schools.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plaistow Grades: PK-K | 22 students
3 Blossom Rd
Plaistow, NH 03865
(603) 382-3699 0.9 PK-K
- Plaistow Grades: NS-PK | 32 students
95 Plaistow Road
Plaistow, NH 03865
(603) 382-4500 1.4 NS-PK
- Newton Grades: NS | 34 students
31 S Main St
Newton, NH 03858
(603) 382-3333 5.2 NS
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.