Holy Angels Preschool and Kindergarten
Holy Angels Preschool and Kindergarten is located in Plaistow, N.H.
near the Massachusetts border. We accept ages 3-6, with nursery school, preschool and kindergarten.
We also take students that attend morning kindergarten students in the local schools, as they may join us for enrichment afternoons.
We are a Catholic School, but we also accept children that are non catholic.
We teach the true meaning of Christmas and stress good morals and good behavior.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 62 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Reasonable tuition rates. We charge by the month or by the day.
National avg.: 85%
Jean Marie Lanctot
- Holy Angels School is located next to Saint Luke the Evangelist Church in Plaistow, N.H.Our school hours are traditional hours, as we do not have daycare hours. We open 9:00-3:00 Monday through Thursday and 9:00-12:00 on Fridays. Most classes run 9:00-11:45 each day. All of our teachers are fully liscenced and required to do 25 hours per year of Professional Development. Our school is fully liscenced as well. We have 4 brightly decorated classrooms, a large playground, a kitchen at our disposal and a large gymnasium. We believe children learn academics best by a hands-on approach and learning through play. Our children always leave our school prepared above and beyond exspectations of their local schools.
Endorse Holy Angels Preschool and Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.