Holy Cross Catholic School
- Top Ranked OR School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 212 students
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Holy Cross is a community of diverse family backgrounds and welcomes students of all races, religions, and cultures. Established in 1912 by the Sisters of Saint Mary of Oregon (SSMO), religion is taught daily and incorporated into all curriculum areas. The spirit of faith is modeled among the faculty and is part of all school actvities, including private and communal prayer experiences and weekly student liturgies. Holy Cross Catholic School is accredited by the WCEA, the WASC, and the State of Oregon. The entire faculty is state-certified, and over 80 percent hold master degrees. Many grades also have student teachers from the University of Portland.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Holy Cross Catholic School offer?
Holy Cross Catholic School offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Football and Volleyball.
What is Holy Cross Catholic School's ranking?
Holy Cross Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oregon for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Holy Cross Catholic School?
The application deadline for Holy Cross Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Holy Cross Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards