Holy Family Day Home
- Holy Family Day Home has been a pioneer in providing educational development for young children while nurturing positive interaction with their families.
- Holy Family Day Home provides affordable, high quality early educational child care in a stable and nurturing environment, thereby offering the children of working families a sound foundation for lifelong development, and continuing a tradition established by the Sisters of the Holy Family.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: NS-12 | 1085 students
150 Oak Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415)558-2000 0.8 NS-12
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 248 students
3371 16th St
San Francisco, CA 94114
(415)346-9500 0.1 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 430 students
250 Valencia Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
(415)565-0400 0.3 K-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.