Mission Dolores Academy
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 248 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,125
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
MDA School Uniform
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Youth SF
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Our school joins the traditional and the innovative as we help to develop confident lifelong learners.
Student Learning Expectations
We are productive citizens who practice our school`s core values:
- A belief in God founded by the Catholic tradition, but respectful and inclusive of a broad variety of faiths
- A commitment to be all that we can be, every day, every way
- The knowledge that we are a part of and should contribute to a community; life is bigger than just the individual
- Respect for ourselves and othersIntegrity and honesty with ourselves and others
- Strive to reach academic goals for grade-level appropriate work
- Think critically in all aspects of our lives
- Communicate our ideas effectively both in writing and verbally
- Understand the value and significance of our education
- Act safely, respectfully, and responsibly at all times
- Make good choices in all aspects of our lives: academically, personally, and socially
- Recognize, value, and respect cultural and ethnic differences
- Support one another on the Road to Excellence
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mission Dolores Academy cost?
Mission Dolores Academy's tuition is approximately $5,125 for private students and $350 for summer students.
What sports does Mission Dolores Academy offer?
Mission Dolores Academy offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball.
What is Mission Dolores Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Mission Dolores Academy?
The application deadline for Mission Dolores Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Mission Dolores Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards