Holy Rosary School
- As a Catholic School, Holy Rosary is committed to teaching the truths and traditions of the Catholic Faith.
- We help students become self-directed in taking action based on the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ while becoming positive, contributing members in our homes, school, parish, and world society.
- We foster the uniqueness of the individual child through a growing positive attitude of respect towards oneself and others.
- We also Implement a challenging curriculum, nurturing intellectual curiosity, and aiding in the mastery of basic skills as a foundation for lifelong learning.
- Educating the whole child spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, aesthetically, and physically in preparation for a positive, productive future is our main aim.
- We strive to create an active community of faith through prayer, reflection, celebration, and service.
- We believe that the integration of the Gospel values with academic excellence will best prepare our students to live as members of the Church and citizens of our country.
- We believe that consistent discipline based in love is essential to the learning environment.
- We are a community of students, parents, and teachers working together in a spirit of faith, hope, and love with the belief that we can make a positive difference in the world by being responsible, caring, and involved Christians.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||481 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SeattleGrades: PK-8 | 226 students
4456 42nd Ave Sw
Seattle, WA 98116
- SeattleGrades: PK-8 | 159 students
11215 15th Ave Sw
Seattle, WA 98146
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.