Holy Rosary School
- As a Catholic School, Holy Rosary is committed to teaching the truths and traditions of the Catholic Faith.
- We help students become self-directed in taking action based on the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ while becoming positive, contributing members in our homes, school, parish, and world society.
- We foster the uniqueness of the individual child through a growing positive attitude of respect towards oneself and others.
- We also Implement a challenging curriculum, nurturing intellectual curiosity, and aiding in the mastery of basic skills as a foundation for lifelong learning.
- Educating the whole child spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, aesthetically, and physically in preparation for a positive, productive future is our main aim.
- We strive to create an active community of faith through prayer, reflection, celebration, and service.
- We believe that the integration of the Gospel values with academic excellence will best prepare our students to live as members of the Church and citizens of our country.
- We believe that consistent discipline based in love is essential to the learning environment.
- We are a community of students, parents, and teachers working together in a spirit of faith, hope, and love with the belief that we can make a positive difference in the world by being responsible, caring, and involved Christians.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||464 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
4456 42nd Ave Sw
Seattle, WA 98116
(206)935-8500 0.2 PK-8
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.