Holy Rosary School
- As a Catholic School, Holy Rosary is committed to teaching the truths and traditions of the Catholic Faith.
- We help students become self-directed in taking action based on the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ while becoming positive, contributing members in our homes, school, parish, and world society.
- We foster the uniqueness of the individual child through a growing positive attitude of respect towards oneself and others.
- We also Implement a challenging curriculum, nurturing intellectual curiosity, and aiding in the mastery of basic skills as a foundation for lifelong learning.
- Educating the whole child spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, aesthetically, and physically in preparation for a positive, productive future is our main aim.
- We strive to create an active community of faith through prayer, reflection, celebration, and service.
- We believe that the integration of the Gospel values with academic excellence will best prepare our students to live as members of the Church and citizens of our country.
- We believe that consistent discipline based in love is essential to the learning environment.
- We are a community of students, parents, and teachers working together in a spirit of faith, hope, and love with the belief that we can make a positive difference in the world by being responsible, caring, and involved Christians.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||464 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
4456 42nd Ave Sw
Seattle, WA 98116
(206)935-8500 0.2 PK-8
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 159 students
11215 15th Ave Sw
Seattle, WA 98146
(206)935-0427 4.6 PK-8
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
August 14, 2018
Your religion matters to you. You want your child to attend a school which will combine academics and religious education. Here is an overview of what is available together with some links to denominational web sites.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.