Holy Rosary School
- As a Catholic School, Holy Rosary is committed to teaching the truths and traditions of the Catholic Faith.
- We help students become self-directed in taking action based on the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ while becoming positive, contributing members in our homes, school, parish, and world society.
- We foster the uniqueness of the individual child through a growing positive attitude of respect towards oneself and others.
- We also Implement a challenging curriculum, nurturing intellectual curiosity, and aiding in the mastery of basic skills as a foundation for lifelong learning.
- Educating the whole child spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, aesthetically, and physically in preparation for a positive, productive future is our main aim.
- We strive to create an active community of faith through prayer, reflection, celebration, and service.
- We believe that the integration of the Gospel values with academic excellence will best prepare our students to live as members of the Church and citizens of our country.
- We believe that consistent discipline based in love is essential to the learning environment.
- We are a community of students, parents, and teachers working together in a spirit of faith, hope, and love with the belief that we can make a positive difference in the world by being responsible, caring, and involved Christians.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||481 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SeattleGrades: PK-8 | 226 students
4456 42nd Ave Sw
Seattle, WA 98116
- SeattleGrades: PK-8 | 159 students
11215 15th Ave Sw
Seattle, WA 98146
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.