Holy Trinity Lutheran School
- Holy Trinity Lutheran School is the only private school currently operating in the city limits of New Hope, MN. It is a small school that is growing and eager to share the saving message of the Gospel of Christ.
- It is a nurturing and loving environment. The school enjoys small classroom sizes (11:1 student teacher ratio).
- All students are treated as individual children of God. All subjects are taught in the light of God's Word.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,200|
|Tuition Notes||$4200 for non-church members & $2100 for members of the church|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Forensics - Public Speaking, Music & Piano Lessons|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: 9-12 | 675 students
6600 Nicollet Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55423
(612)798-2600 11.9 9-12
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-12 | 1164 students
123 Ottawa Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55422
(763)381-8217 4.7 PK-12
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 228 students
4050 Hubbard Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55422
(763)537-1329 2.9 PK-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.