- ILM Academy promotes academic excellence and Islamic values in a nurturing environment that empowers students to reach their highest academic potential while preparing them to become leaders in the service of their families, their communities, and god.
- We offer a positive, nurturing environment where both staff and students feel welcome.
- Benefits include a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience, tuition discount for children, paid professional development, a medical reimbursement plan, and a dynamic and supportive work environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||143 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 80 students
1330 Gessner Drive
Houston, TX 77055
(713)827-0317 0.4 PK-K
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 253 students
12707 Queensbury Ln
Houston, TX 77024
(713)827-7292 0.9 PK-K
- Houston Grades: 3-8 | 228 students
1511 Butlercrest St
Houston, TX 77080
(713)461-7000 0.9 3-8
- Houston Grades: NS-PK
937 Bunker Hill Rd
Houston, TX 77024
(713)464-1625 1.2 NS-PK
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.