Tel: (713) 464-4720
- ILM Academy promotes academic excellence and Islamic values in a nurturing environment that empowers students to reach their highest academic potential while preparing them to become leaders in the service of their families, their communities, and god.
- We offer a positive, nurturing environment where both staff and students feel welcome.
- Benefits include a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience, tuition discount for children, paid professional development, a medical reimbursement plan, and a dynamic and supportive work environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 80 students
1330 Gessner Drive
Houston, TX 77055
(713) 827-0317 0.4 PK-K
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 230 students
12707 Queensbury Ln
Houston, TX 77024
(713) 827-7292 0.9 PK-K
- Houston Grades: 3-8 | 230 students
1511 Butlercrest St
Houston, TX 77080
(713) 461-7000 0.9 3-8
- Houston Grades: NS-PK
937 Bunker Hill Rd
Houston, TX 77024
(713) 464-1625 1.2 NS-PK
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.