Immaculata Catholic School
- Immaculata School serves students in preschool through grade eight. It is a Catholic school which emphasizes Christian-value education and welcomes children of diverse faiths.
- Immaculata is committed to developing the unique abilities of each child and takes pride in preparing its students for full participation in the world of tomorrow.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hendersonville Grades: K-12 | 21 students
1787 Dana Road
Hendersonville, NC 28792
(828)989-8465 4.9 K-12
- Brevard Grades: PK-8 | 56 students
299 Andante Lane
Brevard, NC 28712
(828)885-2555 17.1 PK-8
- Fletcher Grades: K-8 | 102 students
257 Doelger Dr
Fletcher, NC 28732
(828)684-8221 8 K-8
- Henderson Grades: PK-12 | 251 students
583 Old County Home Road
Henderson, NC 27537
(252)431-1333 238.1 PK-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.