Incarnation Catholic School
Tel: (941) 924-8588
- Incarnation Catholic School offers Pre-kindergarten (including VPK) through Grade 8 in a Christ-centered environment forming a community of families, students, and staff.
- Dedicated to academic excellence, we are proud of our attention to individual student's learning styles and we take steps to help every student achieve their highest potential.
- With core subjects plus, art, music, technology, world language, and physical education, students interact with degreed and Florida certified teachers who are committed to the students in their classes.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2008|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,900|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid and scholarships available. Please call the office for details.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Altar Servers, Buddy Program, Choir, News Team, Rosary Club, Safety Patrol, Science Fair, Social Studies Fair, Spelling Bee, We Thank God You Were Born Day (WTGYWBD)
- Incarnation Catholic School is one of three schools in the Diocese of Venice that is a pilot school for the STREAM (Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, Art, and Math) initiative. The STREAM initiative consists of the integration of science in all subjects. All grades are involved in the implementation of STREAM throughout the curriculum. 10 Characteristics of a STREAM School:
- 1. STREAM schools seek to integrate Catholic identity into every aspect of the curriculum. They manifest this intent through projects based in social justice as well as in-depth experiential instruction in the teachings of the Church.
- 2. STREAM schools provide a challenging learning environment focused on science, technology, math, arts, and the integration of education in the faith that inspires the joy of discovery and an authentic culture of faith based on the doctrinal precepts of church teaching.
- 3. STREAM schools promote a culture of innovation as well as a commitment to ethical behavior.
- 4. STREAM schools seek to increase the participation of groups that are under-represented in the sciences.
- 5. STREAM schools increase content literacy for all students including those who do not pursue technology related careers or additional studies in the STREAM disciplines.
- 6. STREAM schools are inclusive. They serve a broad population and operate on the dual premises that math and science competencies can be developed and that all students need access to STREAM competencies to become full participants in 21st Century education.
- 7. STREAM schools foster an environment that encourages problem solving, group collaboration, and independent research by utilizing instructional practices and organizational conditions conducive to student achievement.
- 8. STREAM schools demonstrate that success is defined in many ways and can occur in many different types of schools and learning environments.
- 9. STREAM schools utilize strategic planning as a blueprint to guide the school`s development and implementation of the STREAM curriculum.
- 10. STREAM schools are "think forward" institutions and place high priority on educator training, learning, leadership, and 21st Century skill applications.
- Source: ncea.org
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sarasota Grades: PK-8 | 434 students
4380 Fruitville Road
Sarasota, FL 34232
(941) 953-4181 2.9 PK-8
- Gainesville Grades: PK-8 | 490 students
10900 SW 24th Avenue
Gainesville, FL 32607
(352) 332-8808 161.2 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?