Incarnation Catholic School
- Incarnation Catholic School offers Pre-kindergarten (including VPK) through Grade 8 in a Christ-centered environment forming a community of families, students, and staff.
- Dedicated to academic excellence, we are proud of our attention to individual student's learning styles and we take steps to help every student achieve their highest potential.
- With core subjects plus, art, music, technology, world language, and physical education, students interact with degreed and Florida certified teachers who are committed to the students in their classes.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2008|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,900|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid and scholarships available. Please call the office for details.|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, Buddy Program, Choir, News Team, Pokemon Club, Safety Patrol, Science Fair, Social Studies Fair, Spelling Bee, We Thank God You Were Born Day (WTGYWBD) Altar Servers, Buddy Program, Choir, News Team, Pokemon Club, Safety Patrol, Science Fair, Spelling Bee, Social Studies Fair,|
We Thank God You Were Born Day (WTGYWBD),
- Incarnation Catholic School is one of three schools in the Diocese of Venice that is a pilot school for the STREAM (Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, Art, and Math) initiative. The STREAM initiative consists of the integration of science in all subjects. All grades are involved in the implementation of STREAM throughout the curriculum. 10 Characteristics of a STREAM School:
- 1. STREAM schools seek to integrate Catholic identity into every aspect of the curriculum. They manifest this intent through projects based in social justice as well as in-depth experiential instruction in the teachings of the Church.
- 2. STREAM schools provide a challenging learning environment focused on science, technology, math, arts, and the integration of education in the faith that inspires the joy of discovery and an authentic culture of faith based on the doctrinal precepts of church teaching.
- 3. STREAM schools promote a culture of innovation as well as a commitment to ethical behavior.
- 4. STREAM schools seek to increase the participation of groups that are under-represented in the sciences.
- 5. STREAM schools increase content literacy for all students including those who do not pursue technology related careers or additional studies in the STREAM disciplines.
- 6. STREAM schools are inclusive. They serve a broad population and operate on the dual premises that math and science competencies can be developed and that all students need access to STREAM competencies to become full participants in 21st Century education.
- 7. STREAM schools foster an environment that encourages problem solving, group collaboration, and independent research by utilizing instructional practices and organizational conditions conducive to student achievement.
- 8. STREAM schools demonstrate that success is defined in many ways and can occur in many different types of schools and learning environments.
- 9. STREAM schools utilize strategic planning as a blueprint to guide the school`s development and implementation of the STREAM curriculum.
- 10. STREAM schools are "think forward" institutions and place high priority on educator training, learning, leadership, and 21st Century skill applications.
- Source: ncea.org
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SarasotaGrades: PK-8 | 443 students
4380 Fruitville Road
Sarasota, FL 34232
- SarasotaGrades: PK-12 | 436 students
5415 Bahia Vista Street
Sarasota, FL 34232
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.