International Learning Academy
- International Learning Academy's philosophy is that learning is a personal experience.
- Optimum learning occurs when education focuses on the individuals strengths, interest and rate of progress.
- Each student is gifted in at least one area. Oftentimes, school programs actually prevent individuals from pursuing their gifts due to curriculum structure.
- The ILA high school curriculum, allow their students to study and interact with one subject at a time.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naples Grades: 3-12 | 19 students
2801 County Barn Rd
Naples, FL 34112
(239)384-5620 2.6 3-12
- Homestead Grades: PK-12 | 61 students
824 W Palm Dr
Homestead, FL 33034
(305)248-2273 92.5 PK-12
- Marco Island Grades: 6-12 | 4 students
320 N Barfield Dr
Marco Island, FL 34145 13.3 6-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.