- International Learning Academy's philosophy is that learning is a personal experience.
- Optimum learning occurs when education focuses on the individuals strengths, interest and rate of progress.
- Each student is gifted in at least one area. Oftentimes, school programs actually prevent individuals from pursuing their gifts due to curriculum structure.
- The ILA high school curriculum, allow their students to study and interact with one subject at a time.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NaplesGrades: NS-12 | 716 students
13275 Livingston Road
Naples, FL 34109
NaplesGrades: NS-12 | 562 students
7100 Davis Boulevard
Naples, FL 34104
NaplesGrades: K-12 | 33 students
2801 County Barn Rd
Naples, FL 34112
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.