International Learning Academy
- International Learning Academy's philosophy is that learning is a personal experience.
- Optimum learning occurs when education focuses on the individuals strengths, interest and rate of progress.
- Each student is gifted in at least one area. Oftentimes, school programs actually prevent individuals from pursuing their gifts due to curriculum structure.
- The ILA high school curriculum, allow their students to study and interact with one subject at a time.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naples Grades: 3-12 | 19 students
2801 County Barn Rd
Naples, FL 34112
(239)384-5620 2.6 3-12
- Homestead Grades: PK-12 | 61 students
824 W Palm Dr
Homestead, FL 33034
(305)248-2273 92.5 PK-12
- Marco Island Grades: 6-12 | 4 students
320 N Barfield Dr
Marco Island, FL 34145 13.3 6-12
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.