Joyful Beginnings Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (480) 781-2461
- Joyful Beginnings Academy's mission is to equip children with the academic skills they need, a growing knowledge of our lord Jesus Christ and principles for Christian living.
- To achieve this mission we will partner with parents, mentors, and guardians who are already enriching the lives of these children.
- As teachers and directors of this academy we recognize the significance of trust that has been placed in us.
- As a staff, we are dedicated to the mental, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual development of each child.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
JBA has amazing teachers who geniunly love my kids. My kids love going to school everyday and they have an amazing group of friends.
- Posted by Parent - Thankful Parent
My son went through the kindergarten program at JBA with the intentions of letting him do a second year of kindergarten in public school. The first week of public school the teacher recommended he move to first grade as he was testing at almost a second grade level in all categories. It was a good problem. Thanks Joyful Beginnings Academy for the top notch education.
- Posted by Parent - brand
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.