Joyful Beginnings Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Joyful Beginnings Academy's mission is to equip children with the academic skills they need, a growing knowledge of our lord Jesus Christ and principles for Christian living.
- To achieve this mission we will partner with parents, mentors, and guardians who are already enriching the lives of these children.
- As teachers and directors of this academy we recognize the significance of trust that has been placed in us.
- As a staff, we are dedicated to the mental, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual development of each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
JBA has amazing teachers who geniunly love my kids. My kids love going to school everyday and they have an amazing group of friends.
- Posted by Parent - Thankful Parent
My son went through the kindergarten program at JBA with the intentions of letting him do a second year of kindergarten in public school. The first week of public school the teacher recommended he move to first grade as he was testing at almost a second grade level in all categories. It was a good problem. Thanks Joyful Beginnings Academy for the top notch education.
- Posted by Parent - brand
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.