Kennedy Catholic High School
- Kennedy Catholic High School's mission is to provide our young adults with a world class student life experience in academic excellence, extracurricular activities and continual spiritual growth.
- Kennedy Catholic offers students exceptional academic programs that prepare them to achieve and succeed in college and in life, spiritual guidance and religious instruction that prepares young people to cope with the secular world, a vast array of extracurricular activities and athletic programs that enable them to fully explore their interests and develop their talents, and the opportunity to enrich and enhance their community by serving their fellow man.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||244 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hermitage Grades: PK-5 | 196 students
2335 Highland Rd
Hermitage, PA 16148
(724)342-2205 0.9 PK-5
- Sharon Grades: NS | 12 students
699 Stambaugh Ave
Sharon, PA 16146
(724)528-3130 1.2 NS
- Farrell Grades: 6-7 | 2 students
1243 Roemer Blvd
Farrell, PA 16121 1.5 6-7
- Sharon Grades: 1-12 | 12 students
192 N Oakland Ave
Sharon, PA 16146
(724)308-1413 1.6 1-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.