Living Word Christian School and Performing Arts Academy
- Living Word Christian School offers traditional classroom as well as a non-traditional approach to learning.
- Each student is assessed for the best learning style to meet their academic needs.
- Our school graduates place well at the collegiate level, post-secondary schools and the marketplace.
Living Word Christian School and Performing Arts Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Sports offered Most sports offered
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Chemistry, English, Forensic Science, French, History, Physics, Spanish, Speech|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform: khaki pants, polo shirts (hunter green, red, royal blue) , Dress uniform: shirt & tie, dress)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,000|
|Tuition Notes||Book fees: vary from $200-$300 Lab fee: $50 Application fee: $75 Registration fee:$125|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Janet M. Chapin|
|Admissions Associate||Marli Urey|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Dance, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Dance Team, High School Musical, Instrument, Language Clubs, Math League, Mime Team, Plays, Student Leadership Conferences, Yearbook Staff and more, Youth Worship Team|
- We offer a traditional approach utilizing the best curriculum available.
- We utilize the texts from the following publishers: ABeka, Bob Jones University, Saxon Math, McMillen Math, Pearson, Prentice Hall, ACSI and more...
- We offer PIAA sports and co-op with Greenville S.D. and extracurricular activies
- ACSI Accredited
- LWCS offers innovative programs in computer technology and media production
- We offer foreign language from K-12
- Contact us today to set your child on course for their destiny!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grove City Grades: PK-8 | 156 students
301 North Madison Avenue
Grove City, PA 16127
(724)458-5253 25.8 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?