Shenango Valley Faith Academy
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADHD, Autism Spectrum|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Clean and modest)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 15 / Jan. 7|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||2nd child: $2250 3rd child: $1500 4th child: $750|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rev. Dr. Carl A. Nicklas|
|Admissions Associate||Laura Nicklas|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Drama Band, Drama,|
- K - 12 Christian school serving the Sharpsville, Reynolds, Hermitage, Sharon, Farrell, and West Middlesex communities as well as the entire Shenango Valley. We offer a unique curriculum that allows each student to progress and his or her own pace while mastering the subject matter before moving on to the next level.
- People that viewed Shenango Valley Faith Academy also viewed these schools: Grove City Christian Academy and Living Word Christian School and Performing Arts Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grove CityGrades: PK-8 | 125 students
301 North Madison Avenue
Grove City, PA 16127
- GreenvilleGrades: K-12 | 124 students
12 N. Diamond St. -Campus 1, 21 S. Maysville Rd.- Campus 2
Greenville, PA 16125
A caring environment where the students are accepted and respected as individuals. Each students receives individualized instruction, progresses at his/her own pace, and masters the subject matter before moving ahead. Students are taught Christian values. A excellent environment that recognizes the value of each person. The most important rule that is emphasized and taught is the Golden Rule---to treat others the way that you want them to treat you!
- Posted by Teacher - missl
Since 2003 Shenango Valley Faith Academy has provided a caring, nurturing atmosphere enabling students to progress beyond their limitations and reach their academic, social, and spiritual potential. Each student is treated with respect and is cared for and educated as an individual.
- Posted by Administrator - pasto
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.