Shenango Valley Faith Academy
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADHD, Autism Spectrum|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Clean and modest)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 15 / Jan. 7|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||2nd child: $2250 3rd child: $1500 4th child: $750|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rev. Dr. Carl A. Nicklas|
|Admissions Associate||Laura Nicklas|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
Arts and Music Programs:
- K - 12 Christian school serving the Sharpsville, Reynolds, Hermitage, Sharon, Farrell, and West Middlesex communities as well as the entire Shenango Valley. We offer a unique curriculum that allows each student to progress and his or her own pace while mastering the subject matter before moving on to the next level.
- People that viewed Shenango Valley Faith Academy also viewed these schools: Living Word Christian School and Performing Arts Academy and Grove City Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Grades: K-12 | 124 students
12 N. Diamond St. -Campus 1, 21 S. Maysville Rd.- Campus 2
Greenville, PA 16125
(724)373-8336 9.7 K-12
- Grove City Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
301 North Madison Avenue
Grove City, PA 16127
(724)458-5253 21.9 PK-8
A caring environment where the students are accepted and respected as individuals. Each students receives individualized instruction, progresses at his/her own pace, and masters the subject matter before moving ahead. Students are taught Christian values. A excellent environment that recognizes the value of each person. The most important rule that is emphasized and taught is the Golden Rule---to treat others the way that you want them to treat you!
- Posted by Teacher - missl
Since 2003 Shenango Valley Faith Academy has provided a caring, nurturing atmosphere enabling students to progress beyond their limitations and reach their academic, social, and spiritual potential. Each student is treated with respect and is cared for and educated as an individual.
- Posted by Administrator - pasto
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
Choosing the right private school for your child involves comparing schools as opposed to ranking them.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.