KinderCare at Arnold
Our staff members are dedicated professionals who are trained to provide a loving and nurturing environment to all the children in our care.
We pride ourselves on creating an enriched environment and look forward to sharing this experience with you.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- KinderCare at Arnold is different from most centers due to the relationship we have with the community. We have been here for over 30 years and have built strong relationships throughout that time. Many of our teachers have been with the center for many years, and we have several families that have been with us for 10 plus years and have multiple children in the center. They're truly like an extension of our own families as we are theirs. Our love for children, as well as the safety and healthy learning environment we provide, are what make us stand out.
- We have a key code secured entry, with codes only given out to parents when they enroll so that they may then enter the classrooms to pick up their children. In addition, someone is always in the office, and teachers are not permitted to let anyone in the classroom without the Center Director's authorization. We also have name-to-face checks every 30 minutes.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- State of Maryland Subsidies, and NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for KinderCare at Arnold?
The application deadline for KinderCare at Arnold is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse KinderCare at Arnold. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.