Our staff at KinderCare at Renaissance is well-qualified, experienced and dedicated.
The staff participates regularly in professional development activities and the majority of our teachers have a degree in education or a related field.
We ensure that our staff members have plenty of experience working with young children and we offer them a variety of growth opportunities.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Welcome to the KinderCare at Renaissance! Our center is conveniently located in a corporate business park with access to many local highways, giving us a great location for families that both live nearby and commute to work and those families who live out of the area, but work nearby.
Our NAEYC accredited center provides superior customer service from a caring, educated team of teachers. From a warm, nurturing Infant nursery to a competitive licensed Kindergarten, our school provides a wonderful year-round education to children as young as six weeks old up to six years old.
- Our beautiful zoned playground allows children of various ages to play simultaneously in a safe outdoor environment.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for KinderCare at Renaissance?
The application deadline for KinderCare at Renaissance is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse KinderCare at Renaissance. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.