Trinity Nursery & Kindergarten
Trinity Nursery and Kindergarten was founded in 1956 on the basis that it would be open to all children regardless of race or creed.
Its purpose, then and now, is to allow each child to grow physically, mentally, emotionally and socially under the guidance of experienced and loving teachers.
All of our teachers are state certified and our staff turnover is very low.
Trinity is licensed by the Department of Public and Private Instruction of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 72 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition is determined by the age of the child, the number of days a week he/she attends, and the number of hours he/she is in school.
- Trinity is licensed by the Pennsylvania Dept. of Education. It includes a Kindergarten class.
- Trinity offers flexible programs of 2 day, 3 and 5 day classes for younger children; and 5 day classes for Transitional Kindergarten & Kindergarten.
- Trinity has an active morning nursery school program but with extended hours. We open at 7:30 a.m. for Early Birds; at 9 a.m. all preschool and Kindergarten programs begin and are done at 11:35 a.m. Extended Day afternoon programs are offered for children staying on a regular basis. We have a Lunch Bunch program until 3:15 p.m. and a Sunset program that ends at 6 p.m. These are drop-in programs charged only by the hours you use them.
- Kindergarteners have the use of a SMART Board in their room. They can elect a full day program.
- Older children all go on field trips on a bus.
- Enrichment activities include puppet shows, musicians, animal visitors, Fall Festival, Donuts with Dads, a Book Fair and the annual family picnic.
- Parents are invited to participate in many activities throughout the year.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Trinity Nursery & Kindergarten often compared to?
Trinity Nursery & Kindergartenis often viewed alongside schools like King of Prussia KinderCare by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Trinity Nursery & Kindergarten?
The application deadline for Trinity Nursery & Kindergarten is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
An amazing school. Quality education with a nuturing approach. The teachers are amazing and care so much for each child. They support families as a whole. Thank god for them
what an awesome preschool...the quality of the programs is superb, all the teachers have degrees and are up to date in the latest educational trends for little ones...beautiful big playgrounds...caring director...it's an A+++ school in my book
Endorse Trinity Nursery & Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.