Trinity Nursery & Kindergarten
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (610) 825-2707
Trinity Nursery and Kindergarten was founded in 1956 on the basis that it would be open to all children regardless of race or creed.
Its purpose, then and now, is to allow each child to grow physically, mentally, emotionally and socially under the guidance of experienced and loving teachers.
All of our teachers are state certified and our staff turnover is very low.
Trinity is licensed by the Department of Public and Private Instruction of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is determined by the age of the child, the number of days a week he/she attends, and the number of hours he/she is in school.|
|Admissions Director||Diane Reilly|
- Trinity is licensed by the Pennsylvania Dept. of Education. It includes a Kindergarten class.
- Trinity offers flexible programs of 2 day, 3 and 5 day classes for younger children; and 5 day classes for Transitional Kindergarten & Kindergarten.
- Trinity has an active morning nursery school program but with extended hours. We open at 7:30 a.m. for Early Birds; at 9 a.m. all preschool and Kindergarten programs begin and are done at 11:35 a.m. Extended Day afternoon programs are offered for children staying on a regular basis. We have a Lunch Bunch program until 3:15 p.m. and a Sunset program that ends at 6 p.m. These are drop-in programs charged only by the hours you use them.
- Kindergarteners have the use of a SMART Board in their room. They can elect a full day program.
- Older children all go on field trips on a bus.
- Enrichment activities include puppet shows, musicians, animal visitors, Fall Festival, Donuts with Dads, a Book Fair and the annual family picnic.
- Parents are invited to participate in many activities throughout the year.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Malvern Grades: PK-K | 43 students
315 Technology Dr
Malvern, PA 19355
(610) 647-5177 10.4 PK-K
- Merion Station Grades: PK-K | 183 students
250 N Highland Ave
Merion Station, PA 19066
(610) 934-1920 7.2 PK-K
- Norristown Grades: PK-K | 19 students
1770 W Main St
Norristown, PA 19403
(610) 539-7499 6 PK-K
An amazing school. Quality education with a nuturing approach. The teachers are amazing and care so much for each child. They support families as a whole. Thank god for them
- Posted by Parent - Shay
what an awesome preschool...the quality of the programs is superb, all the teachers have degrees and are up to date in the latest educational trends for little ones...beautiful big playgrounds...caring director...it's an A+++ school in my book
- Posted by Parent - gigi2
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.