Our teachers and staff at King of Prussia KinderCare are engaged in every aspect of their job.
They use every moment as a time to teach and nurture each child.
You may see a teacher singing a favorite song to an infant as they are getting a diaper changed, a child practicing counting as they march to get in line, a preschooler singing their colors as they wait for their friends to join the group, a prekindergartener learning the letters in sign language as the teacher cleans up for lunch, or a kindergartener saying their address before they transition to the next activity.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 43 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to King of Prussia KinderCare. We are very excited to meet
with you and your family. Here we believe in giving each family
that personal attention because you are giving us your most
precious children to take care of.
We take pride in giving your child a place that is safe, secure, and stimulating for them to grow. Your child will be cared by a team of child development experts who you can easily see their passion everyday, every moment. We have an open door policy; we welcome you into your child's classroom to see the quality care your child is receiving. Here at King of Prussia KinderCare, we are your home away from home. Come and join our KinderCare Family!
-Jillian Cataldo, Center Director
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our
top priorities. Not only are all of of our outside perimeter doors
locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced
with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door and the
entry door to the classrooms has a coded entry where only
authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a
doorbell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a center
At King of Prussia KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Ms. Nikki's role includes conducting monthly fire drills, ensuring that all staff's First Aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Accreditations: NAEYC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 10 YEARS
- Participating NACCRRA Center, CCIS
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Private Kindergarten Programs (5–6 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Interactive Kindergarten, Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are King of Prussia KinderCare often compared to?
King of Prussia KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like Trinity Nursery & Kindergarten by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for King of Prussia KinderCare?
The application deadline for King of Prussia KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse King of Prussia KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.