- St. David's Nursery School has been serving children and families on the Main Line since 1968.
- Our program encourages young children to play, learn and grow in a nurturing, supportive environment while allowing each child to develop at his/her own pace.
- Qualified staff members provide a safe and secure environment based on positive relationships that encourage each child's sense of individual worth and belonging as a part of a community.
- St. David's Nursery School's "Creative Learning Environment" is a special place for preschool and kindergarten children.
- Within the nurturing environment of the school, all children are encouraged to grow in every aspect of their physical, social, emotional, cognitive and cultural development.
- At the same time, the school recognizes that all children have individual learning styles, strengths and needs.
- The school is dedicated to providing a solid foundation for the development of skills and knowledge that contributes to the future success of each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
King Of PrussiaGrades: NS-PK | 126 students
966 Trinity Lane
King Of Prussia, PA 19406
BerwynGrades: PK-KG | 19 students
719 Berwyn Ave
Berwyn, PA 19312
MalvernGrades: PK-KG | 47 students
315 Technology Dr
Malvern, PA 19355
HaverfordGrades: NS-8 | 108 students
851 Buck Lane
Haverford, PA 19041
Bryn MawrGrades: PK-12
814 Yarrow Street
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
May 27, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.