St David's Nursery School
Tel: (610) 687-3777
- St. David's Nursery School has been serving children and families on the Main Line since 1968.
- Our program encourages young children to play, learn and grow in a nurturing, supportive environment while allowing each child to develop at his/her own pace.
- Qualified staff members provide a safe and secure environment based on positive relationships that encourage each child's sense of individual worth and belonging as a part of a community.
- St. David's Nursery School's "Creative Learning Environment" is a special place for preschool and kindergarten children.
- Within the nurturing environment of the school, all children are encouraged to grow in every aspect of their physical, social, emotional, cognitive and cultural development.
- At the same time, the school recognizes that all children have individual learning styles, strengths and needs.
- The school is dedicated to providing a solid foundation for the development of skills and knowledge that contributes to the future success of each child.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berwyn Grades: PK-K | 19 students
719 Berwyn Ave
Berwyn, PA 19312
(610) 644-4317 2.4 PK-K
- Malvern Grades: PK-K | 43 students
315 Technology Dr
Malvern, PA 19355
(610) 647-5177 7.4 PK-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?