St David's Nursery School
- St. David's Nursery School has been serving children and families on the Main Line since 1968.
- Our program encourages young children to play, learn and grow in a nurturing, supportive environment while allowing each child to develop at his/her own pace.
- Qualified staff members provide a safe and secure environment based on positive relationships that encourage each child's sense of individual worth and belonging as a part of a community.
- St. David's Nursery School's "Creative Learning Environment" is a special place for preschool and kindergarten children.
- Within the nurturing environment of the school, all children are encouraged to grow in every aspect of their physical, social, emotional, cognitive and cultural development.
- At the same time, the school recognizes that all children have individual learning styles, strengths and needs.
- The school is dedicated to providing a solid foundation for the development of skills and knowledge that contributes to the future success of each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- King Of PrussiaGrades: NS-PK | 126 students
966 Trinity Lane
King Of Prussia, PA 19406
- BerwynGrades: PK-KG | 19 students
719 Berwyn Ave
Berwyn, PA 19312
- MalvernGrades: PK-KG | 47 students
315 Technology Dr
Malvern, PA 19355
- HaverfordGrades: NS-8 | 111 students
851 Buck Lane
Haverford, PA 19041
- Bryn MawrGrades: PK-12
814 Yarrow Street
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.