Lake Park Baptist School
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (561) 844-2747
- Lake Park Baptist School is a charter member of the Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools, the Florida Association of Southern Baptist Schools, and a charter member of the Christian Schools of Palm Beach County.
- Welcome to Lake Park Baptist School. We believe that every child is a gift from God, each with special abilities and talents.
- Since 1968, our mission has been to promote the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical development of the young people entrusted to our care.
- Our teachers are dedicated Christians, enthusiastic and committed to the pursuit of excellence.
- We invite you to visit our campus, take a tour, and observe the interactions between the children and with their teachers.
- Lake Park Baptist School stands firm in its belief that it is the responsibility of the school to promote the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical development of each student.
- We continuously seek to provide a well-developed enriched curriculum of skills and knowledge for preschool through high school students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADD/ADHD|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Percentile SSAT||80%|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool 3 is 4500 half day 7500 is until 3pm and 8200 until 6pm K5 to 4th is 7200 5th and 6th is 7500 and 7th and 8th is 7600|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Intramural Sports Only, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Intramural Sports Only, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Health Records, Birth Certificate, pass entrance exam for K through 8th grade. Celebrating over 50 years of academic excellence and Christian Commitment. Accredited with the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and School. Nondenominational student body and member of the Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools and member of the Christian Schools of Palm Beach County
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vero Beach Grades: PK-12 | 260 students
1105 58th Ave
Vero Beach, FL 32966
(772) 794-4655 61.6 PK-12
Lake Park Baptist school is one of the most amazing places I was able to find for my four-year-old. We have been so lucky to have a spot there. I highly recommend the school to anyone that wants a great education for their child with diversity and morals and love all around.
- Posted by Parent - Kathleen Field
Lake Park Baptist school is one of the best places I was able to find for my four-year-old. We had an amazing experience there in a school atmosphere that is diverse teaches morals has lots of love for each of the students individually. I highly recommend the school to anyone that is looking for a place for the child.
- Posted by Parent - Kathleen
This school is the best school I've ever bin to even though I've been if I've been there since the third grade I've experienced so much about God and I've changed from my wicked ways to be with God.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Nahomie
My experience with Lake Park Baptist School is being a blessing. I love how they are so well organized, discipline, values and excellent education. I am so grateful that my son is having his education in Lake Park Baptist School.
- Posted by Parent - Luz Maria
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?