Lake Rose Christian Academy
Tel: (407) 297-6995
- Lake Rose Christian Academy serves 55 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow) and the Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS).
- The student:teacher of Lake Rose Christian Academy is 14:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Pentecostal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki, Blue pants, Polo, Oxford shirtsR)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Flag Football, Golf,
- We Invite you to visit our campus and to explore all the LRCA has to offer. You will find that we are more than the sum of our academics, athletics, and activities. We are a community -based learning culture that inspires hearts, equips minds, and develops the character our children need to succeed in life and in their calling.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: K-12 | 53 students
4400 N Powers Dr
Orlando, FL 32818
(407) 293-2772 0.5 K-12
- Orlando Grades: K-12 | 320 students
8624 A D Mims Road
Orlando, FL 32818
(407) 292-8481 1.6 K-12
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?