Lake Rose Christian Academy
- Lake Rose Christian Academy serves 45 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow) and the Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS).
- The student:teacher of Lake Rose Christian Academy is 15:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki, Blue pants, Polo, Oxford shirtsR)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Flag Football, Golf,
- We Invite you to visit our campus and to explore all the LRCA has to offer. You will find that we are more than the sum of our academics, athletics, and activities. We are a community -based learning culture that inspires hearts, equips minds, and develops the character our children need to succeed in life and in their calling.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: K-11 | 71 students
4400 N Powers Dr
Orlando, FL 32818
(407)293-2772 0.5 K-11
- Orlando Grades: NS-12 | 148 students
8624 A D Mims Road
Orlando, FL 32818
(407)292-8481 1.6 NS-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.